Rachacha

WWVaBeach

Just bought a house in Rochester (well, Fairport as the city mostly is a dump).

Where abouts inkman? I just moved back to Fairport (grew up here). Bought a house off of 31F by dudley / northside school.

Inkman you are an elitist! :lol: (I work in Fairport and it is very nice)

Hey, I was raised in, work in, and am buying a house in Fairport; not Pittsford. Jay Rubeo, he's the elitist.

p.s. Thanks for the avatar! :lol:

My dad is a teacher in Fairport and my uncle was a Principal. Did you go to grade school there?

I didn't go to Fairport schools until 7th grade, but my brother and step-son both went to Northside & Dudley.

Hey, I was raised in, work in, and am buying a house in Fairport; not Pittsford. Jay Rubeo, he's the elitist.

p.s. Thanks for the avatar! :lol:

Yer welcome! I still love the image though.

I like my current avatar (larger view in my profile). A buffalo reading Bills history seemed to fit. The artist is a friend who used to do cartoons for SHOUT! and had a featured section on Two Bills Drive back in the earliest days. His art was on some of the beer cups at (then) Rich Stadium in the SB years. His stuff still shows up in various papers and ads from time to time in Buffalo.

When my kids were in cheerleading competition, Fairport Moms were some of the most obnoxious I have seen. They would be in the face of anyone not wearing a "Real fans wear red" shirt. Pittsford (Sutherland) were pretty bad too. I am all for cheering on your kids but stay don't JEER their competition!

Has it changed in 5 years?

Fairport Moms were some of the most obnoxious I have seen.

Has it changed in 5 years?

Hell no. We don't really play well with others when it comes to Fairport parents. Most are a lot better off financially and they frown on the tattoos and my wife only being 16 years older than her son. We walk to our own drum and try to stick with people that are open minded (makes us sound like swingers).