Who would you like to hear opposite The Bitch and Bulldog?

Turk

Lets say you own WECK and your gonna staff the afternoon slot. Seriously I would try to get Howard to come back to afternoons,if not then Dennis Williams ,or Chris Brown with a partner. On the humorous side how about the late Clip Smith? Hey hes a better listener then Shopp.

I don't really have any suggestions ... I was just glad to hear someone who held similar positions on Mike Schopp. He belittles callers and seems to be in a nasty mood each and every day. I don't know if he hates his job or not - but that is what is coming through the radion ... that he would rather be doing something else. I like the bulldog, but Schopp needs an attitude adjustment.

Lets say you own WECK and your gonna staff the afternoon slot. Seriously I would try to get Howard to come back to afternoons,if not then Dennis Williams ,or Chris Brown with a partner. On the humorous side how about the late Clip Smith? Hey hes a better listener then Shopp.

Simon was an everyday must-listen when he went head-to-head against Schopp, and as I recall, he was happy to get away from the morning shift when Mike jumped to GR. That said, although Dick Greene did have a business relationship with Howard when he was simulcasting (Simoncasting?) on WLVL, there's absolutely no chance Greene could make it worth his while to leave Entercom. Same for Williams -- they both have families to feed, you know.

Find some young, preferably single up-and-comer who'd be willing to take a subsistence-level paycheck in return for airtime, and you might have something.

Was this topic started because Schopp is being fired or is this just for fun. Because, it would be awesome if he got the ax.

Read the original post. He's talking about programming against Schopp.

Shopp is a know-it-all tool that really doesn't know much more than the average fan, but thinks that if someone has a differing opinion from him, he is an idiot...

Bulldog seems to just be a less-intelligent, more tolerant version of Shopp....those 2 deserve each other...

There is nobody worth listening to on WGR...ever