• Somewhat Disagree
    • Disagree Strongly
  3. 3. This draft class is very deep at(has a lot of good) CB:

• Agree Strongly
    • Somewhat Agree
    • Not sure
    • Somewhat Disagree
    • Disagree Strongly

Figured I would try to quantify the opinions around here and see what people think about Corner Back in general. I will do the other positions as well. Same questions same answers, and hopefully we can see what everybody thinks about each position.

scouts have been saying that this CB class is excellent - with good talent that should be around for several rounds, plus a handful of 1st round talents in DRC, Jenkins, McKelvin, and probably a few others too

I don't think it's are strongest need at all - clearly that is WR, but I could see us taking one at 11 if that's the best player there (at a position of at least moderate need, which corner is).

I agree that DRC is the only CB worthy of the first pick for Buffalo. Optimally Buffalo could trade down with someone and pick up an extra second rounder and then take Limas Sweed if he's still on the board and then take a CB like Reggie Smith or Charles Godfrey or a TE with the first of those two picks and the other with the second.. :rolleyes:

I don't see a young corner replacing McGee or Greer anytime soon, and even if he did, the improvement would be modest at best. We go three deep at corner plus a youngster with upside, with 2 of those 4 having good size. I fail to see what we'll accomplish by drafting a corner at #11.

I'd love to get a receiver, but in this draft we won't get value at receiver unless we wait for the 2nd round, or trade back up into the 1st. I don't know where we'll go, our options are open, but I'm hoping it isn't corner...as long as our corners are solid, which they are and more, we'll be sitting pretty if we can get the pass rush figured out.

I agree that DRC is the only CB worthy of the first pick for Buffalo. Optimally Buffalo could trade down with someone and pick up an extra second rounder and then take Limas Sweed if he's still on the board and then take a CB like Reggie Smith or Charles Godfrey or a TE with the first of those two picks and the other with the second.. :rolleyes:

DRC is the CB I would like least. He shys away from run support and all the hype is from his combine- not his play. I much prefer a physical CB who has played well on the field