First Tobacco and Now Beer

I'd hoist a drink in their honor, but...

But what? It's only 30 cents. And think of the greater good you'll serve by consuming that beer. money for schools, roads, poor people, health care for illegal immigrants, abortions for teen mothers, lawyers to keep those ugly windmills out of Ted Kennedy's back yard, etc :cry:

Give me :lol: or give me :lol:

http://www.mercurynews.com/ci_8888028?source=rss

I'll just crack open a nice cold :thumbdown: and be thankful that I don't live in California

Just found out here in Texas, it now costs five dollars to walk into a topless joint. The nightclub gets none of that. The state also knows exactly who's in there because the club has to scan your state ID and somehow monitor the headcount. It's called a Sin Tax. So Texas is now in the titty bar business. That is, when they are not raiding non-mainstreem religious communities. Sleezy bureaucrats!!

Just found out here in Texas, it now costs five dollars to walk into a topless joint. The nightclub gets none of that. The state also knows exactly who's in there because the club has to scan your state ID and somehow monitor the headcount. It's called a Sin Tax. So Texas is now in the titty bar business. That is, when they are not raiding non-mainstreem religious communities. Sleezy bureaucrats!!

So what do about all of those out of state conventioners who want to have conventions in Texas?

I am sure they are like some "member clubs" some of the service men went to in NC where they would just enter ids of regulars who gave them copies of their ids to support them.

What a waste of taxpayer money - if the State wants to know who's fraternizing with those "self-employed models" they just need to get ahold of the latest Dallas Cowboys' roster.

What's the matter don't you like Family Values? That's real big down there in Texass. Bigger than the hair even. Almost as big as the hypocrisy.

Glad I don't live there any more.

What a waste of taxpayer money - if the State wants to know who's fraternizing with those "self-employed models" they just need to get ahold of the latest Dallas Cowboys' roster.

What's the matter don't you like Family Values? That's real big down there in Texass. Bigger than the hair even. Almost as big as the hypocrisy.

Glad I don't live there any more.

Yeah, because Washington state is way different on hypocrisy... :thumbdown: