another Mock Draft as i have been watching alot of draftguys.tv clips

Keep the 11th pick and trade back into the 1st with the Texans seeing how Rashard Medenhall wont make it to them so we give them our 2nd and 5th rounders and a 2nd rounder in 2009 then we do this:

1a.Domonique Rodgers Cromartie CB Tennessee State(this kid has loads of potential and will have an impact right away,he just needs to bulk up a bit and it will be great)

1b(pick #18 from Texans).Devin Thomas WR Michigan State(best all around WR in the draft and he has the size we want)

3.John Carlson TE Notre Dame(has what we want in a TE as he has good hands and a good blocker)

4.Dwight Lowery CB San Jose State(an instinctive tampa 2 corner who has excellent ball skills and is tailor made for our scheme,will be a surprise)

4.Bryan Smith DE McNeese State(we have been talking to this kid and he is in the mold of Colts DE Robert Mathis,he will be a great situational pass rusher for us)

6.Keilen Dykes DT West Virginia(was a defensive captain at West Virginia and is very underrated, he will be perfect for our scheme and will blossom under Marcus Stroud!)

7.Marcus Henry WR Kansas(had an amazing senior season with 10 TD catches and over 1,000 yards recieving, has excellent size at 6'4 207,excellent hands and good route running, he will be a steal here and will automatically give us a big red zone target)

7.Brennan Carvalho C Portland State(smart and physical player who has all the intangibles to compete with Melvin Fowler for the starting job)

7.Marcus Richardson OLB Troy( a little undersized but an emotional leader who will be a special teams ace,will replace Josh Stamer's place)

this would be my dream draft.....keeping my fingers crossed!

GO BILLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stroud for Pro Bowl 2008

O.K. now, step away from the television and drop the remote!! Seriosly, I don't like it much.... I'd start with Derrick Harvey at #11 and get the impact player that 11 will likely bring. In the second round, the likelihood that Early Doucet is available at 41 is good, so I take him next. In the third, I would snag center Steve Justice to eventually weed out Melvin Fowler, the rest of this draft looks like this for me:

4A.) Kellen Davis, TE

4B.) Mike Gibson, OG

5.) Frank Okam, DT

6.) Jack Williams, CB

7A.) Sam Keller, QB

7B.) Hilee Taylor, OLB

7C.) Jacob Tamme, TE

It's reported that the Texans are looking for a left tackle with their pick.

Texans beat reporter John McClain believes the team will take a left tackle with its first-round pick, but is "fairly certain" it won't be Jeff Otah (Pittsburgh) or Gosder Cherilus (Boston College).

McClain says both are more suited for right tackle at the next level. Houston could have Otah low on its board because he isn't especially mobile and the Texans use zone blocking. Vandy's Chris Williams is a strong possibility if he's available. Duane Brown (Virginia Tech) is a sleeper to go 18th.

They might be a possible trading partner if the Bills want to trade down now

are you guys retarded we dont need to waste all the money on another DE like Harvey when we have invested so much on Schobel and Kelsey and Early Doucet sucks and he has small hands, he wont be a legit #2 for us get real....im sticking by my draft and no one can talk me out of it and saying it sucks!

GO BILLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stroud for Pro Bowl 2008

Every time you post, you show very little football acumen, and to state that Early Doucet sucks is shortsighted, IMO. Doucet catches everything thrown his way, and will be a viable option in round two. Harvey is simply the best player available, and this draft philosophy is prevelent throughout the league. If you carry your depth chart into your draft room, you're asking for trouble! The late Joel Buschbaum (sic) of Pro Football Weekly used to restack his board after every draft to get a truer look at how boards around the league must have actually been ranked, by their order. Have you ever been suprised by picks in the early rounds? That's because none of us know what the teams and scouts know. Physicals and interviews are more preciously guarded secrets than the Pentagon seems to keep!! By the way, calling people retarded, to use your term, only makes me think you MUST be no older than 15 or so! Finally, who is playing end other than the BIG three you mentioned.... Al Wallace? Anthony Hargrove, Corey Mace?? Derrick Harvey is a very likely pick in that scenario, 26 sacks last year, including the trinity of DE's the Bills already have.

are you guys retarded we dont need to waste all the money on another DE like Harvey when we have invested so much on Schobel and Kelsey and Early Doucet sucks and he has small hands, he wont be a legit #2 for us get real....im sticking by my draft and no one can talk me out of it and saying it sucks!

Stroud for Pro Bowl 2008

LMFAO! :pirate:

Stroud for Pro Bowl 2008

Not saying it sucks but Harvey is a better pick at 11. Everyone has an opinion and you have good players selected but there are other opinions. In 3 years we will know who is right.

im sticking by my draft and no one can talk me out of it and saying it sucks!

Dude, this is your 17th or 18th mock draft (no exaggeration) and they're all different. You've got two completely different mocks on the first page of posts as I type this! You switch directions every time the wind blows. Which one is your "real" mock draft?

probably this one but i keep changing them to get one that is perfect where everyone is satisfied but no one ever is but i will tell you one thing that is my real stick with point is drafting CB Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie with the 11th pick and then trading back into the first round to get Devin Thomas or Limas Sweed,preferably Thomas!

GO BILLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stroud for Pro Bowl 2008

Burning a first round draft pick on a DB is the kind of crap that has plagued Buffalo for years. You can't teach big. Get some guys in there that want to hit someone in the mouth and whatever DBs you happen to have in there will start to look like superstars. It all starts up front. And Kelsey is not the answer. He's had ample time and proven himself to be nothing more than adequate.

Dude, this is your 17th or 18th mock draft (no exaggeration) and they're all different. You've got two completely different mocks on the first page of posts as I type this! You switch directions every time the wind blows. Which one is your "real" mock draft?

They all are. ADHD to the severest degree.

The "Guys, check out this draft!" ... (wait 10 minutes) "Guys, check out this draft!" ... (wait 7 minutes) "Guys, check out this draft!" ... (wait 3 minutes) "No, no! Guys, check out this draft!" nature of these threads comes off as someone who's 1) desperate for attention 2) way too emotionally invested in something akin to the lottery w/in the parameters of a sport where grown men wearing plastic hit each other 3) Someone who needs to be 'right' even if it takes making up 300 of these damn things, just to be able to link back on April 26 and say, "Dude, I called it!!"

Pretty sure I recognize the writing style as someone who's been banned from here before, and keeps coming back w/ different screen names. Looks like my ignore list adds a member today.

actually this is my first time on this board and most guys are A. :sick: PRICKS, B.Aren't really interested in the Bills and just come to rag on people or C.Really dont much about football and let a 15 year old come in and show all you guys up

i choose all of the above so :lol: you guys

actually this is my first time on this board and most guys are A. :sick: PRICKS, B.Aren't really interested in the Bills and just come to rag on people or C.Really dont much about football and let a 15 year old come in and show all you guys up

i choose all of the above so :lol: you guys

Somebody needs to grow up or move along. Name calling is the essence of a person who can't win an arguement. To be critical of someone who is "crossing their fingers" that this 'ridiculous' mock draft is going to happen is just stating their opinions. Deal with it.

probably this one but i keep changing them to get one that is perfect where everyone is satisfied but no one ever is but i will tell you one thing that is my real stick with point is drafting CB Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie with the 11th pick and then trading back into the first round to get Devin Thomas or Limas Sweed,preferably Thomas!

GO BILLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stroud for Pro Bowl 2008

Why do you care about what others think, it's YOUR mock draft. You will never make one that everyone likes so changing YOUR mind to make others happy is a complete waste of time......