If the Bills Keep Losman....We will go NOWHERE.

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I heard Hamdan is building some tall building in downtown Buffalo to revitalize the local economy in his spare time because he got bored throwing touchdown passes in all the offseason practices.

he can have Losman be the lawn guy for the place too. :D

Can someone start another one of these threads tomorrow..This is more addicting than the white fluffy stuff..My god what will I do tomoroww if I cant get my JP vs Trent fix tomorrow

amuse yourself with the Hamdan Bandwagon thread.

When is this team going to learn??? We can not have two potential starters going into next season. Yes the job has been given Trent Edwards, but as soon as he shows any signs of struggling the whispers of JP will start circulating on these very boards. Yea yea it can be said why not have two good quarterbacks when you can, but as recent history shows (Reich and Kelly were a good tandem hence the "recent") if the Bills keep losman it will no doubt ably kill us. Trent is still a young QB, and he's going to have bad games but he needs to know he's the guy and that he doesn't have Losman waiting for him to mess up. Not having losman gives Trent control of this team and a clear state of mind with one focus winning games, not the starting QB position.

His knacks are the deep ball, well just today buffalobills.com released a story saying he's added about 15-20 lbs. Just ask Tom Brady what weight lifting after his rookie year did for him. The fact is he has what JP doesnt, a head on his shoulders. JP gets through his reads about as fast as I get through quantum physics. This is a gift that Trent has, all the good QB's have it.

Bottom line, with the draft coming up soon, trade JP and get a 3-4-5 rd pick, whatever we can, and sign a vetran like a Trent Dilfer, or a Quinn Gray. Better yet Craig Nall is still available for the most part he knows the system (i realize we have new Offensive Coordinator) and not to mention the players. He would be a very good backup and he wouldn't threaten Trent for the starting job.

Get rid of JP and end all this rotating quarterback crap. If we do that, then we'll have a far better 08-09 season. :D

When is this team going to learn??? We can not have two potential starters going into next season. Yes the job has been given Trent Edwards, but as soon as he shows any signs of struggling the whispers of JP will start circulating on these very boards. Yea yea it can be said why not have two good quarterbacks when you can, but as recent history shows (Reich and Kelly were a good tandem hence the "recent") if the Bills keep losman it will no doubt ably kill us. Trent is still a young QB, and he's going to have bad games but he needs to know he's the guy and that he doesn't have Losman waiting for him to mess up. Not having losman gives Trent control of this team and a clear state of mind with one focus winning games, not the starting QB position.

His knacks are the deep ball, well just today buffalobills.com released a story saying he's added about 15-20 lbs. Just ask Tom Brady what weight lifting after his rookie year did for him. The fact is he has what JP doesnt, a head on his shoulders. JP gets through his reads about as fast as I get through quantum physics. This is a gift that Trent has, all the good QB's have it.

Bottom line, with the draft coming up soon, trade JP and get a 3-4-5 rd pick, whatever we can, and sign a vetran like a Trent Dilfer, or a Quinn Gray. Better yet Craig Nall is still available for the most part he knows the system (i realize we have new Offensive Coordinator) and not to mention the players. He would be a very good backup and he wouldn't threaten Trent for the starting job.

Get rid of JP and end all this rotating quarterback crap. If we do that, then we'll have a far better 08-09 season. :D

Last time I checked, QB's were not impervious to injuries. Dont know about you but I would relish the fact that we had a backup QB familiar w/ the offense and has a good rapport w/ our best WR Evans. That QB controversy is only created when the coach becomes ambivalent on a starter.

If he's the type of person watching that sh-- he's better off with nothing to do.

At least with nothing to do he can't get hurt

For the record i dont watch any TV just Bills Games and the NFL Draft. Most TV isnt worth watching. However my friends made a parody of said Real world and your post reminded me of it. Gave me a good laugh so thank you

I still think that we will somehow trade Losman when we trade down.

Last time I checked, QB's were not impervious to injuries. Dont know about you but I would relish the fact that we had a backup QB familiar w/ the offense and has a good rapport w/ our best WR Evans. That QB controversy is only created when the coach becomes ambivalent on a starter.

Well apparently the have this QB named Hamdan.

I think they should go in with 3.

So they need to find 1 more.

Best of all worlds. If we can cut a good deal for a trade, fine. I see a good deal as a second round draft choice or a third with a contingent draft based on whether JP starts. If not, it won't kill us to keep him this year. He's not bad, seems level headed enough to not be a cancer on the team and a little pressure on a quarterback knowing that someone is ready to step in is not a bad thing. I see good coming out of the situation no matter which way we go.l