More slimy DNC tactics

Wacka

Congrats. You can spell better than Rich. Continue to hold onto this while telling yourself how great you are, and how you are superior human being to him as a person.  :w00t:

70904[/snapback]

Actually, I believe that I am a better person. I do not believe that undecided voters should be shot like him. I do not believe that people on the other side are all worthless human beings like him. I do not believe that democrats want new voters so pimps and crack whores can vote. I do not steal things and then brag about it. I can carry on a legitmate exchange of ideas with people who disagree with me. I am not so myopic that I ONLY see one side and totally disparage virtually everything from the other side.

Actually, I believe that I am a better person. I do not believe that undecided voters should be shot like him. I do not believe that people on the other side are all worthless human beings like him. I do not believe that democrats want new voters so pimps and crack whores can vote. I do not steal things and then brag about it. I can carry on a legitmate exchange of ideas with people who disagree with me. I am not so myopic that I ONLY see one side and totally disparage virtually everything from the other side.

70931[/snapback]

Let's assume everything in your post is true, in terms of that he truly did say these things.

Leftists on this board started threads stating that Laura Bush is a murderer because of a car accident. I welcome correction, but can recall little outrage coming from your direction.

Do you see my point at all?

Let's assume everything in your post is true, in terms of that he truly did say these things.

Leftists on this board started threads stating that Laura Bush is a murderer because of a car accident. I welcome correction, but can recall little outrage coming from your direction.

Do you see my point at all?

70976[/snapback]

What does that have to do with me? I never said that, don't believe it, don't condone it. Nor do I lump all democrats in with whoever did say something as stupid as that. And that is my point. I am sick and tired of Rich saying all democrats or liberals or anyone that doesn't believe what he does are un-American worthless scum (he has used endless disparaging remarks like this and worse). My mother and sister and girlfriend are democrats. I take offense to it.