What Goal Line Blitz team would you like to play for?

Fezmid

What team would you like to play for?  

31 members have voted

1. 1. What team would you like to play for?

• Brussels Cows
    • Stockholm Meatballs
    • PPP Longnecks

If you could choose which GLB team to play for, would you pick the Cows, drug-addicted Meatballs, or the boring Longnecks? :ph34r:

Absolutley, positively, 100% would pick the Cows. This is of course an un-biased opinion. ;)

(p.s. Alton Brown thanks you for the raise Mr. nice generous owner)

Absolutley, positively, 100% would pick the Cows. This is of course an un-biased opinion. :ph34r:

(p.s. Alton Brown thanks you for the raise Mr. nice generous owner)

Whichever team would let me play. At this point, I don't think that's any of the 3 teams, since I have a level 4 LB, but I'm waiting for a flex point pack to come through that will give me enough to get up to level 6, and experience will have me at level 7 soon enough

I don't know anything about this game so I would have to go on the team names alone.

My answer would have to be none of the above.

Belgium is boring. How could I be on the team with nothing but a bunch of boring Belgiums in the crowd.

Stockholm meatballs? Maybe but it is probably too cold there like Canada. At least they aren't dumb and some of the chicks look good.

I'm not sure what PPP Longnecks are but it sounds like it has something to do with beer. I am certainly not going to get drink and then play a violent sport.

You picked a boring team to play on? What a surprise.

Hey, did you ever clean up that powder on the fourth floor?

I don't play for them, the question was which team would I like to play for. Meatballs give me gas and I'm askeered of PPP so that left me with the Cows. Sprouts are fantastic though.

Yeah, I swept up the powder. I left it in an envelope on your desk.

I don't play for them, the question was which team would I like to play for. Meatballs give me gas and I'm askeered of PPP so that left me with the Cows. Sprouts are fantastic though.

:ph34r:

Did you use the hypoallergenic broom or the regular one?

Which dustpan? What kind of envelope?

:ph34r:

Did you use the hypoallergenic broom or the regular one?

Which dustpan? What kind of envelope?

I'm not allergenic to sweeping up now and then, I take exception to that broom remark! ;):lol:

The big Phillipean envelope that is on your desk. It was preaddressed to someone in Avenue, Pennsylvania.

I'm not allergenic to sweeping up now and then, I take exception to that broom remark! :ph34r:;)

The big Phillipean envelope that is on your desk. It was preaddressed to someone in Avenue, Pennsylvania.

Do you know what, I mean who, the powder was?

Askeered of PPP? Whatever for?

Whichever team would let me play. At this point, I don't think that's any of the 3 teams, since I have a level 4 LB, but I'm waiting for a flex point pack to come through that will give me enough to get up to level 6, and experience will have me at level 7 soon enough

You want to start? You can on the Machu Picchu Bulldogs owned by yours truly.

I know what you tell me. You tell me sweep up the powder on the fourth floor & I clean up the powder on the fourth floor.

Allergenic my ass :ph34r:

I wanted the powder on the fourth floor of the pool house cleaned. Code name Lynn Z was over and left a mess. The fourth floor of the estate was where we were testing the derehydrator, remember?

I wanted the powder on the fourth floor of the pool house cleaned. Code name Lynn Z was over and left a mess. The fourth floor of the estate was where we were testing the derehydrator, remember?

Speaking of PPP...you banned me from the pool house cause someone said "I was gawking and made them nervous so I aint allowed there anymore for any reason under any circumstances whatsoever come hell or high pool water no matter what the voice in my head says."

If you're testing a derehydrator you must be drying out something, why not just use a dehydrator? Anyway, I swept up the mess on the 4th floor of the estate house and put it in the Phillipean envelope on your desk.

Speaking of PPP...you banned me from the pool house cause someone said "I was gawking and made them nervous so I aint allowed there anymore for any reason under any circumstances whatsoever come hell or high pool water no matter what the voice in my head says."

If you're testing a derehydrator you must be drying out something, why not just use a dehydrator? Anyway, I swept up the mess on the 4th floor of the estate house and put it in the Phillipean envelope on your desk.

That was Ginny. You liked her didn't you?