I'm Totally Bummed...

ajzepp

What was the record? How much did KA better it?

My record was 147'3", and supposedly he went into the 160s

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If he broke it by that much he had to be on the juice. I would have them put the "*" next to his name and put yours back up as the non-cheating recor holder. <_<

Dude, that's BRILLIANT!!!! I'm going to file a formal complaint! ;)

Damn right he is...this whole thing is a travesty!

I'm surprised ESPN hasn't picked this story up. We've got a real scandal on our hands.

I guess this is as good a time as any to come forward with the shot put practice videos he made me film of your workouts.

I'm surprised ESPN hasn't picked this story up. We've got a real scandal on our hands.

I guess this is as good a time as any to come forward with the shot put practice videos he made me film of your workouts.

*ring, ring*

- Hello, Arlen?

I just got some very bad news that I don't know how to process...

My time in high school was highlighted by being part of the greatest track and field team ever assembled in Honeoye Falls, NY. Those of us who were in the same graduating class and had been together all four years had bragging rights to being undefeated each and every year. My events were shot put and discus, and I did my part week in and week out to keep us on the winning side of things. My proudest moment was when I bettered the discus record on four consecutive throws during a meet where I was up against my 'arch rival' from York HS. It was one of the last meets of my senior year, and I had him beat until his last throw, when he unleashed (what was then) a county record. I took myself to the limit, and in defeat I pushed him to the best throw he'd have in his HS career.

Anyway, I've kept in touch with my old coach every few years, and yesterday I put in a call to see how things were going. One of my best friends - the first girl I ever made out with - has a son who is a star on the HS football and baseball teams, and she's over at the HS quite often. She said she didn't see the track records posted by the pool anymore. I asked my coach about this, and he became silent for a minute. He took a deep breath, and then proceeded to tell me that my record was no more. Apparently four years ago there was some dude named Kevin Argauer who went to HF-L, wiped out my record, placed fifth in the state, and received a division 1 scholarship to Robert Morris. My coach tried to ease my pain by telling me that my record fell in a very honorable way and to a very worthy and deserving individual, and reminded me that it DID stand for 14 years...but alas, I'm very sad. Very, very, very sad.

Here's to ya, Kevin Argauer...

:censored::devil: ya FUKKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :huh::o:censored:

You had to know faking your way into the special olympics meet was gonna catch up to you someday.

:beer:

First Girl you made out with????

Why does this add to the story?

Was there a boy you made out with first?

I am confused

<_<