I need some help

B Rob

But I want to make the trip up to training camp this year and spend a week with my family.For those of you that go to training camp what are the best weeks to go and do you need tickets to get in.I live in Delaware so I don't want to make the trip up on a week that I can't get in to see the players.If you do need tickets when do they go on sale and how do you get them?

If you guys could help me out with this that would be great.Any information about how it works and what to do.

Only need tickets for the night practices. They're free, but you have to get them in advance. That information, as with the yearly shuttle-parking changes, probably won't be available for at least another couple of months.

All morning and afternoon practices are free and open to the public, with the possible exception of a scheduled VIP day (normally on a Sunday), the walkthroughs before preseason games, or inclement weather. You'll still have to park offsite and catch a shuttle to St. John Fisher, though, unless you know someone who lives within walking distance of the campus.

This team normally doesn't run many two-a-days, and virtually none after the first week of camp (which will be the last week of July), so the first couple of weeks will give you the most potential practice dates to choose from. Try to catch an evening session -- nice to see them on the turf field, under the lights.

But I want to make the trip up to training camp this year and spend a week with my family.For those of you that go to training camp what are the best weeks to go and do you need tickets to get in.I live in Delaware so I don't want to make the trip up on a week that I can't get in to see the players.If you do need tickets when do they go on sale and how do you get them?

If you guys could help me out with this that would be great.Any information about how it works and what to do.

Forget the camp just spend the time with your family.