Chris Henry turfed by Bengals

thebug

..and I deleted my subsequent post. :devil:

I thought I was losing my mind, (could still be) I saw you post and replied and there it was...gone.... I see your point.... :lol:

Just that fact that you made a post and thought better of it and changed it tells me that ACor58 was right on the money... :beer:

I thought I was losing my mind, (could still be) I saw you post and replied and there it was...gone.... I see your point.... :devil:

Just that fact that you made a post and thought better of it and changed it tells me that ACor58 was right on the money... :lol:

Pax.

Let's pick him up! I'm sure with some counseling and encouragement, he can fit in nicely with the Bills!! :devil:

You're supposed to start a thread with a title like; "Henry released by Bungles. Should we get him?"

How about if he ends up in the same division as Pacman?! One of them would end up dead by the end of the first game.

Actually theyre good friends-teammates at WVU. I have a friend who is a Mountaineer and I guess they were frequently seen together at parties on campus while serving their suspensions last season.

Does anyone smell a buddy flick...Bad Boys 3?

:lol:

How about.....The Warriors 2

Actually theyre good friends-teammates at WVU. I have a friend who is a Mountaineer and I guess they were frequently seen together at parties on campus while serving their suspensions last season.

Does anyone smell a buddy flick...Bad Boys 3?

Birds of a feather....

Both of them surrounded by a nice flock I'm sure.