New Mock draft with the newly add comp picks!

1.Devin Thomas WR Michigan State

2.Brandon Flowers CB Virginia Tech

3.John Carlson TE Notre Dame(said to be best all around TE, should fit the Bills scheme)

4.Paul Hubbard WR Wisconsin (another big WR who could help alot also)

4.Doug Legursky C Marshall(strong big center who can also play as longsnapper)

5.Brian Johnston DE Gardner-Webb(very relentless pass rusher)

6.Keilen Dykes DT West Virginia(good pick here)

7.Zachary Bowman CB Nebraska(coming off injury so will fall here but impressed at combine and is big and physical at 6'1,if healthy could contribute)

7.Marcus Richardson OLB Troy(a little undersized but is quick and strong,good backup who could contribute good on Special Teams)

7.Nate Lyles SS Virginia(very good tough player always looking to improve and impressed at pro day)

i would love this draft and it could be possible

GO BILLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stroud for Pro Bowl 2008

1.Devin Thomas WR Michigan State

Will take 2 years to become a good WR, Mr.Drop, route running-less than avg.

2.Brandon Flowers CB Virginia Tech

Very good pick, he is a Antoine Winfield

3.John Carlson TE Notre Dame(said to be best all around TE, should fit the Bills scheme)

Like it

4.Paul Hubbard WR Wisconsin (another big WR who could help alot also)

Eh, never saw him play

4.Doug Legursky C Marshall(strong big center who can also play as longsnapper)

Eh, never saw him play

5.Brian Johnston DE Gardner-Webb(very relentless pass rusher)

Eh, never saw him play

6.Keilen Dykes DT West Virginia(good pick here)

Eh, never saw him play

7.Zachary Bowman CB Nebraska(coming off injury so will fall here but impressed at combine and is big and physical at 6'1,if healthy could contribute)

Will go a lot higher R3ish

7.Marcus Richardson OLB Troy(a little undersized but is quick and strong,good backup who could contribute good on Special Teams)

Eh, never saw him play

7.Nate Lyles SS Virginia(very good tough player always looking to improve and impressed at pro day)

Eh, never saw him play

i would love this draft and it could be possible

GO BILLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stroud for Pro Bowl 2008

heres mine..not sure what to do with pick 7c

1- DE - Derrick Harvey

2- WR - James Hardy

3- TE - John Carlson

4a- CB - Antwaun Molden

4b- FB - Peyton Hillis

5- DT - Keilen Dykes

6- C/OG - Kory Lichtensteiger

7a- OG/OT - Chad Rinehart

7b- WR - Marcus Monk

7c ??

heres mine..not sure what to do with pick 7c

1- DE - Derrick Harvey

2- WR - James Hardy

3- TE - John Carlson

4a- CB - Antwaun Molden

4b- FB - Peyton Hillis

5- DT - Keilen Dykes

6- C/OG - Kory Lichtensteiger

7a- OG/OT - Chad Rinehart

7b- WR - Marcus Monk

7c ??

I don't think Hardy will last into the second round and I don't think Buffalo will stay at #11. Though your draft addresses most of the needs, I just can't see Buffalo going this direction.

Trade #11 with Houston or Minnesota for their later first along with a second.

1. Malcolm Kelly WR or Devin Thomas WR

2. Fred Davis TE

2. Brandon Flowers CB

3. Mike Pollack C

4. Jordy Nelson WR

4. Owen Schmidt FB

5. Keilen Dykes DT

6. Bryan Johnston DE

7. Matt Spanos C/G

7. Chad Reinhart OG

7. Marcus Monk WR

The sevens are perhaps the most interchangeable and there are a number of players to pick from that could go. Buffalo is looking for depth there, so they will take the best player available if they can. However, in the first three rounds they will take based on NEED, and our needs really are, in order WR, TE, CB, C. If Buffalo can trade back and get an extra second, they will be able to address all of those needs with pretty much immediate impact players. Pollack is going to be a heck of a center though, I could see the Bills holding off and taking Lichtensteiger later in the draft. However, I think this gives the Bills the best coverage at positions of need, while also giving them good developmental depth at some thinner positions. No matter what happens, they will be getting some depth at O-Line, because while our starters are excellent, we need some better depth to develop.

I don't think Hardy will last into the second round and I don't think Buffalo will stay at #11. Though your draft addresses most of the needs, I just can't see Buffalo going this direction.

Trade #11 with Houston or Minnesota for their later first along with a second.

1. Malcolm Kelly WR or Devin Thomas WR

2. Fred Davis TE

2. Brandon Flowers CB

3. Mike Pollack C

4. Jordy Nelson WR

4. Owen Schmidt FB

5. Keilen Dykes DT

6. Bryan Johnston DE

7. Matt Spanos C/G

7. Chad Reinhart OG

7. Marcus Monk WR

my god what a draft that would be...

Ok, here's mine. Two players selected for each Bills pick in case one is gone. Sharpen your criticms;

1. (OG) Branden Albert. Having Derrick Dockery on the left and Albert on the right would make the Bills running game almost unstoppable up to the first 5 yards. (WR) Limas Sweed.

2. (WR) It's possible Devin Thomas falls here but if he doesn't Earl Bennett looks good here.

3. (CB) Charles Godfrey. The kid flat out burns and is one of the fastest CB's in the draft. The problems with him are all correctable with coaching. (DE) Kenny Iwebema. Has a big upside and can contribute on ST's right away.

4. (FB) Owen Schmitt. 'Nuff said. If he's gone (DT) Dre Moore may be available. Physically looks like a DT and has the physical tools to excel just needs patient coaching. Good backup project that could pay big dividends.

4. (DE) Jason Jones. Is a versatile player that can play inside and outside. A perfect backup player providing depth at two postions. (WR) Mario Urrutia. Huge receiver and risk/reward guy.

5. (CB) Zack Bowman. Good size and speed. The knock on him is durability and lack of experience. Hopefully an NFL conditioning program could help the injury problems. A risk pick but in the fifth round is a big risk/reward guy worth a shot in this round. (CB) Tyvon Branch. ST player and good size and speed for a CB.

6. (C ) Matt Spanos. Has some minor durability concerns but it seems the problems dropping him here can be corrected by some strength training and coaching. Fowler is the C for at least another year and that gives the kid a year to get everything in order. Another risk/reward guy. (C ) Jamey Richard. Small school talent who didn't play against elite talent but could be a great player at the next level.

7. (LB) Jameel McClain. Tweener that looks best at LB. Needs to find a position and stay there. (OT) Franklin Dunbar.

7. (LB) J. Leman. Great work ethic and smart something the Bills look for. Also good ST player. (LB) Gary Guyton.

7. (CB) Darnell Terrell. Excellent size and good speed just a project that should be a ST player who might develop into a great nickel CB. (LB) Steve Allen.

i like a couple drafts here.

imo there are 2-4 guys at wr or te that COULD be the real stud we need, i hope our fa gets the ones they want.

if a true super star OL or DL falls to us at 11 i think we could get him as cb/wr/and te are so deep this year.

that said, if our fo thinks top picks go to playmakers and they can find diamonds with our many day 2 picks for our lines

i can handle that. imo more projects in the mid rounds work out at the line than at play maker positions.