Rumor about TH

Peter

TH is acting like a little kid who isn't getting his own way. He is bitter and jealous of Willis McGahee and this is his way of getting out. He doesn't practice well, he doesn't play hard and he is hurt again. I was all for trading him in Training Camp. Bills will be lucky to get a 3rd round pick for him but I say do it. The end is very near for TH in Buffalo. F this guy and his BS. He's a big part of what is wrong with this team.

We're 0-4.  We aren't losing games because of our depth.  We have an ultra-sensitive, disgruntled backup running back that could get us some value right now.  If you are ever going to trade him, there is no time better than right now.

70247[/snapback]

Yeah.. What a superstar starter.. Oh wait.. He is filling in for an injured starter. And not well either.

Er, 2004 stats:

Travis Henry: 80 for 273 yds, 3.4 ave, 0 TD's

Amos Zereoue: 37 for 223, 5.7 ave, 2 TD's.

And when available, the Bills "brain trust" chose not to speak with FA Zereoue...

Whatta great management... :lol:

Pigs will fly over your house and wave hello to you before Oak would part with Grove for TH...

Er, 2004 stats:

Travis Henry: 80 for 273 yds, 3.4 ave,  0 TD's

Amos Zereoue: 37 for 223, 5.7 ave, 2 TD's.

And when available, the Bills "brain trust" chose not to speak with FA Zereoue...

Whatta great management... :lol:

Pigs will fly over your house and wave hello to you before Oak would part with Grove for TH...

70305[/snapback]

Oh common man, that is just insane. The Raiders have one of the better O-lines in the leauge, and a QB that you can't blitz because he reads defenses so well and will kill your secondary. (this is Gannon I'm talking about - pre-injury)

If anyone honestly things Zereoue is a better back than Travis Henry, I'll sell you some prime-land on the moon.

BTW: Why the hell would the Bills "brain trust" look bring in a FA Back when they have two guys on the field fighting for the starting job and Shaud looking great for Rook in pre-season. That would have been a great idea!

BTW2: If Zereoue is so damn good, why does he only have 37 rushes? Damn, 5.7 yards a carry...they don't even have to pass!

Why would you be skeptical???

TH has shown that he is a "me" guy and it wouldn't suprise me at all.  The guy is a friggin head case.

70130[/snapback]

So you're saying he's a horrible person? :lol:

OMG some of these posts simply have me rolling :-)

Amos Zereoue?  Hahahahahahahaha!!!!!!    OMFG! 

Fantasy football <> real football

70347[/snapback]

:lol::D

I guess this is the daily "Let's suspend reality for awhile" thread...

Take it for what it is worth - a rumor. 

I heard that sometime in practice recently, the Bills were practicing blitz pick ups.  TH was supposed to be practicing picking up the blitz with the rest of the offense (Lord knows he needs the practice).  Suddenly, TH pulled a Dominic Hasek and walked off the field without any explanation.

That happened a few weeks back................ :lol: