For the fun of it: Who don't you want the Bills to Draft at 11 and

Any wr at 11 i.e.- Limas Sweed, Malcolm Kelly, Devin Thomas, DeSean Jackson

A defensive tackle at 11 i.e- pat simms, kentwan balmer (unless dorsey or ellis fall)

Goes without saying I dont want them the draft a rb.

Matt Ryan, or Brian Brohm.

Kenny Phillips- Not that hes not a good player, cause he is. Another safety isn't what we need.

OT- Jeff Otah or Ryan Clady OG- Branden Albert.

That about covers it for me.

Although I do see the importance of it... Since I am a fan, and I want to see the Bills score more than once a game. I don't want to use the #11 pick on defense. We have significantly upgraded the defense just by getting our healthy players back. Then added some good players to an already decent group. The offense on the other hand didn't get anybody good back from injury and we added nobody. At all. The worst offense in franchise history adds nobody. As long as we draft offense I don't care who it is. Hopefully it is somebody that can score 8-12 td a year because potentially we have Lynch, Evans, and nobody. This is the most pathetic offense I've ever ever seen. It would make me very sad to bank on a 2, 3, or 4th rd pick to be a difference maker. We desperately need a difference maker on offense.

I say no to DeSean Jackson. Small guy, lightning-fast, explosive after the catch...

Don't get me wrong, I think Jackson will be a good player but we have Lee Evans AND Roscoe Parrish already. No more room for undersized speedsters on this team.

DONT DRAFT AT 11

any cornerback

any quarterback

any running back

any d tackles

any linebacker

any tight end

anyone that cant run downfield and catch in stride... LIMAS SWEED is the guy !!!!!!

all the talk about his wrist is over ,,he attacks the catch while its coming in ,no hesitation ,,he s similiar to roy williams ,but i think more aggresive catching in traffic....

with him ,,and evans ...roscoe or reed in the slot , marshawn in the backfield,,,,and hopefully a serious threat at te , it d be one helluva bunch of possibilities,,,