DE Hall signs with Rams

GOBILLS7

I dont think the Bills were offering him anything more than a 1 year deal which is what turned Hall away...

I find this interesting. The Bills don't offer a multiple year deal to Hall and don't get him but they offer a multiple year deal to Bryant Johnson and still don't get him. What do you think signifies this?

I like Harvey but a #2 receiver is more needed than another DE.

I don't know about that. Last year we were going into the season looking like we were loaded at the DE position. In just a short time we suffered a couple of injuries at this position and we went from this being a strength to having it be a very thin weakness there. All we looking for at the wide receiver position is just ONE #2 receiver. I think that there are a couple of ways to get this accomplished other than just using our #11 pick overall on it.

I find this interesting. The Bills don't offer a multiple year deal to Hall and don't get him but they offer a multiple year deal to Bryant Johnson and still don't get him. What do you think signifies this?

That they are 2 different players. Hall is older and coming off a bad season. The Bills don't want to lock up a player liek that. The Bills wanted to lock up a younger Johnson, but his agent had a very inflated view of his worth.

Good point but I think Johnson was more established than Hall. I also dont think the DE position is a need for this team. Especially a need to lock someone up more for more than 1 year... Johnson was slated to start here so why not get him long term??

Two different stories here. Bryant was looking for big $$$ so unless he got it, a multi-year deal was not something he was willing to accept. As for Hall, a bit older and looking for a bit of security, wasn't interested in the short 1 year deal. Not hard to figure.