huard

would any of you guys want him if we trade JP?

Chiefs coach Herm Edwards says he wouldn't be averse to heading into the season with Brodie Croyle, Tyler Thigpen, and a rookie on the roster.

The wheels appear to be coming off in Kansas City. Damon Huard is currently the Chiefs' best option to win games, so it's quite perplexing for Edwards to openly talk about shopping or releasing him. Thigpen couldn't stay healthy in practice last year and Croyle was 0-6 as a starter in 2007.

would any of you guys want him if we trade JP?

Chiefs coach Herm Edwards says he wouldn't be averse to heading into the season with Brodie Croyle, Tyler Thigpen, and a rookie on the roster.

The wheels appear to be coming off in Kansas City. Damon Huard is currently the Chiefs' best option to win games, so it's quite perplexing for Edwards to openly talk about shopping or releasing him. Thigpen couldn't stay healthy in practice last year and Croyle was 0-6 as a starter in 2007.

If your question is would I take A 3rd rounder for JP and Huard as my backup, my answer is yes, yes I would.

If your question is would I take A 3rd rounder for JP and Huard as my backup, my answer is yes, yes I would.

I too would be happy with Huard backing up Trent this season. My only concern is how long would it take for the "Bench Trent, Start Damon" calls to be had?

I too would be happy with Huard backing up Trent this season. My only concern is how long would it take for the "Bench Trent, Start Damon" calls to be had?

Jesus, is that guy in your avatar for real? It looks like it would just hurt to exist like that....

Oh yeah, Damon Huard is okay...I don't see him inspiring anyone for very long, even if they have an ax to grind with Edwards...