Charles Godfrey

Chris Brown writes that he thinks the Godfrey would be a good fit for the Bills. His Pro-Day is tomorrow. He is fast with 4.4 40 speed and has great size at 6'1 and 208. I know nothing about him other than these measurables and the fact he played in the Big Ten. Have any of you seen him play, or know anything about him?

he is one of those tweeners, they think he can be a safety or Corner. I like the speed, the tackling ability and size. he still is a bit of a project. but he is from the same program that gave the colts the Defensive player of the year. 3rd would be a dream come true. he would push Youboty out the door. I think Godfrey could start in time but as a rookie be an upgrade at the Dime.

This is what I find interesting:

The guy Bills fans may want to keep an eye on is Iowa CB Charles Godfrey. I think he'd be a fit in Buffalo's defensive scheme and could be an option in round three if Buffalo chooses to address their offense in rounds one and two.

Gawd, I hope we don't reach for a WR @ #11.

This is what I find interesting:

Gawd, I hope we don't reach for a WR @ #11.

Me too. As long as the Bills draft Gholston, Long, DRC, Ellis, or Dorsey. I don't have anybody else higher on the draft board if I'm the Bills.

Me too. As long as the Bills draft Gholston, Long, DRC, Ellis, or Dorsey. I don't have anybody else higher on the draft board if I'm the Bills.

I was reading 2 draft magazines today in Giant Eagle (the local Grocer) and BOTH said that DRC has bust written all over him.

These draft experts hedge so much it's not even funny. If you read enough you will find "bust" concerns on just about every player estimated to be in the top 15, except for the 2 Longs. This really does appear to be a weak draft class. There are a few good D and O linemen, but the rest of the class is underwhelming