Game 4: Sabres at Islanders

Cornerville

Time to get out of your chairs Sabres fans...time to get your jerseys on and get jacked up!!

LET'S PUT THIS SERIES AWAY!!!

LET'S GO BUFFALO!!!

I laid it on the line last game. I had to go shot-for-shot with a Buffalo Firefighter on vacation with no one else to drink with. I will be returning to the same bar tonight. I'm just hoping he's not there as I'm not sure I can sustain that sort of effort tonight. I plan on doing my part...but, there's only so much one The Dean can do.

I expect all of you to do your part and DRINK HEAVILY tonight.

BTW, for those of you underage posters...drink MORE. :blink: You're young, your body can shake it off quicker that my fat old-man body.

I can't seem to get anything done at work today..........

I keep thinking about the game tonight, and then surf ESPN and NHL.com to see if there is anything new (there isn't).

I'm stopping on the way home to buy some beer.........

I laid it on the line last game. I had to go shot-for-shot with a Buffalo Firefighter on vacation with no one else to drink with. I will be returning to the same bar tonight. I'm just hoping he's not there as I'm not sure I can sustain that sort of effort tonight. I plan on doing my part...but, there's only so much one The Dean can do.

I expect all of you to do your part and DRINK HEAVILY tonight.

BTW, for those of you underage posters...drink MORE. :beer: You're young, your body can shake it off quicker that my fat old-man body.

I made that mistake in Orlando

After drinking like crazy with a bunch of Buffalonians, I was so hungover the next day I puked AFTER having a full lunch @ 2pm.

But hey, we won!

Jason Pominville....that was just a sick play to ice it. Way to go, Pom! Best individual effort I've seen in a while.

GREAT individual effort. Beside the obvious tip-o-the-hat for Drury and Vanek...How about the effort by Roy and, the rookie, Stafford. Nice job, guys.

Can't leave out the Zubras effort on the Drury goal.

Certainly can not. Zubrus has been playing his ass off. He looks like he just LOVES being on the Sabres. I hope we find a way to keep him.