Urlacher fined $100,000

Chilly

Urlacher got pwned by the NFL for wearing a hat with a logo from a non-sponsor.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slug=ap-b...p&type=lgns

I once got pwned at Hamlin beach. Just one of those casual hook ups. She was about 2 or 3 years older than me and certainly had more experience. But that was a long time ago. So long in fact that you could'nt ever use the term "pwned" on a web site. In fact, there was not even a web then. Now that I think about it there was'nt even a word "pwned" back then. My how times have changed.

Horrendous! Even though I'm sure Vitamin Water is picking up the tab, it is still an outrageous abuse of power by the NFL. They should be ashamed of themselves, IMO.

The person who made the obvisouly inequality with the Vick middle finger episode nailed it... this league is concerned with one thing and one thing only.... money. They don't care about the fans as long as the and revenue increases.

I love the sport, hate the people, hate the greed and hate the corporate mentality.

Which is exactly why I believe the league fixes games like the Pittsburg/Seattle SB.

he can get fined 100 grand for wearing a unapproved hat,but mike vick can give fans the middle finger and get a lesser fine?

it seems the nfl really needs to revisit their prioritys.

The NFL's a business, not a friggin' nanny.

I mean, I see your point...but business, not nanny.

The NFL's a business, not a friggin' nanny.

I mean, I see your point...but business, not nanny.

I hear you're looking for a nanny who's ALL business...if you get my drift. :wallbash: