Man, April 28th is going to be one hell of a day......

My best friend's Bachelor Party....... :blink::blink:

This is going to be better than Christmas.........new Bills, presents, alchohol, and Strippers..............all in one day. I can't freakin wait.

My best friend's Bachelor Party....... :lol::blink:

This is going to be better than Christmas.........new Bills, presents, alchohol, and Strippers..............all in one day. I can't freakin wait.

In the imortal words of Napoleon Dynamite:............."LUCKY" :blink:

You could always contact a couple of Duke Lacrosse players for a number for a famous dancer , if you're feeling lucky .

nope......Y pie all around, though. :blink:

FWIW, the Bills' draft trumps b-days and bachelor parties, IMHO.

It might trump b-days and bachelor parties but I don't have to pick one or the other (and I'd go with the titties if I had to choose FYI :blink: ).

Yeah thats all good....but I can't believe you cut Nick Johnson!!

I know, it was a sad day for the Pu-Tang clan and even though I drafted him 27 times it was just time to part ways with Team Captain Nick Johnson. So long buddy.

That's fckin mint. You just better hope the strip club has internet access so you can login here and shoot off a few dozen posts.

Oh wait, you're not LSI... :lol: