If we have an injury at WR...

nodnarb

the bills staff is going to look awfully foolish. We now have two excellent receivers, one promising receiver, and one massive disappointment. 4 receivers.

Haddad doesn't really count as five. If he did, he'd have stuck with a team at least once in his 3 years in the league. We'll see...maybe he's the next Wayne Chrebet, who came out of 2-year obscurity just to kick our ass last week.

thanks, wayne.

Wayne Chrebet, who came out of 2-year obscurity just to kick our ass last week.

Remember, grasshopper. Things don't happen to you. You LET them happen to you.

Was it too much to ask to just have someone closer to Chrebet on every Jet third down? Really. I'm just asking.

Remember, grasshopper. Things don't happen to you. You LET them happen to you.

Was it too much to ask to just have someone closer to Chrebet on every Jet third down? Really. I'm just asking.

69110[/snapback]

Kinda makes me wonder about our "A-1" defense if we don't have anyone who can cover Wayne Chrebet on a seven yard out pattern (after he's already caught five of them). :huh:

Chrebet has always been a Bills killer over the years. Even when he hasn't played much, here comes the Bills and he always has a nice game. We never press him and he always kills us because we never jam him.McGee was on him most of the game and it definitely showed he has a ways to go as well.