Guess who's back!!!!!

Long story short, Buenos Aires is AWESOME! This was the third time I've been there and this trip was the best. Sad thing is, is that I might not be going back there until I'm out of college. How sad. :devil: I love seeing my family down there plus the weather was great. Even though it's Fall there, the temperature is around 70 during the day and doesn't get below 50 at night. Now I'm back in the awful cold weather with a major storm on the way. Hopefully I won't have school Monday.

Long story short, Buenos Aires is AWESOME! This was the third time I've been there and this trip was the best. Sad thing is, is that I might not be going back there until I'm out of college. How sad. :w00t: I love seeing my family down there plus the weather was great. Even though it's Fall there, the temperature is around 70 during the day and doesn't get below 50 at night. Now I'm back in the awful cold weather with a major storm on the way. Hopefully I won't have school Monday.

!@#$ the haters, LSI.

I missed you :blink::devil::w00t: :w00t: :devil: :devil: :sick:

Long story short, Buenos Aires is AWESOME! This was the third time I've been there and this trip was the best. Sad thing is, is that I might not be going back there until I'm out of college. How sad. :devil: I love seeing my family down there plus the weather was great. Even though it's Fall there, the temperature is around 70 during the day and doesn't get below 50 at night. Now I'm back in the awful cold weather with a major storm on the way. Hopefully I won't have school Monday.

You weren't even gone. You went to Argentina, and posted just as usual. What kind of loser does that? :devil:

When I saw this thread title from the main board I thought it was Ed. I should have figured this out. Nothing against LSI but I hope Ed's wife lets him near a computer soon. I miss his posts on here.

Ed if you read this from work or the libraray, please grow a set and tell your wife to let you use the computer. Relationships are a two way street. You have to compromise sometimes but you can't completely give things up and be a doormat. Come on.

You'll never guess what happened to me while you were away. :devil:

Who are you again?