camcool21's mock draft v1.0

hello everybody...please post your thoughts...

Round 1 ~ Patrick Willis ~ ILB ~ Missisippi

~I would choose Willis, even if AP was here...He is explosive, fast, and a good tackler. He should work well in the cover 2 scheme the bills currently use.

Round 2 ~ Marcus McCauley ~ CB ~ Fresno State

Round 3/first ~ Traded ~ N/A ~ N/A

~This pick is traded to the Detroit Lions for two fifth round picks, the #139, and #145 picks in the draft.

Round 3/second ~ Mike Walker ~ WR ~ UCF

~6-2 and 200 lbs, is the receiver the Bills need. Had a spectacular senior year with 90 receptions on the year, and 98.2 yards a game. This talented WR with toughness can be the possession receiver and start this season.

Round 4 ~ Kevin Kolb ~ QB ~ Houston

~3,809 yards as a senior, with 30 TDs and only 4 INTs. Smart player with above average arm strength that can move in the pocket. Could develop as the Bills third QB and move into the backup role.

Round 5 (from Detroit) ~ Clark Harris ~ TE ~ Rutgers

~6-6 and 260 pound man with wheels. Can catch well and block. Can be a redzone target that the bills lack currently at TE.

Round 5 (from Detroit) ~ Garrett Wolfe ~ RB ~ Northern Illinois

~Almost 2000 yards for his senior year, and 6.2 average, plus 18 TDs. This RB is one of the fastest in the draft, and could do well with the A-Train.

Round 6 ~ Prescott Burgess ~ OLB ~ Michigan

~Has played both outside positions, strong run defender, big frame, solid tackler, will have to play strong side though due to slowness. Would compete with Ellison for strong side LB.

Round 7 ~ Joe Cohen ~ DT ~ Florida

~Good Strength and toughness, but would require development.

Round 7 ~ Derek Schouman ~ FB ~ Boise State

~Originally a TE, so speed and catching out of the backfield are good. Blocking also good. Good size.

Ok.... know you all didn't read through all that, so here is my abbreviated version....

Round 1 ~ Patrick Willis ~ ILB ~ Mississippi

Round 3 ~ Traded to Detroit for 2 fifths

Round 3 ~ Mike Walker ~ WR ~ UCF

Round 5 ~ Clark Harris ~ TE ~ Rutgers

Round 5 ~ Garrett Wolfe ~ RB ~ Northern Illinois

Needs addressed:

ILB

CB

Possession WR

TE

RB

FB

Can I hear a Go Bills?

:lol::D:lol:

hello everybody...please post your thoughts...

Round 1 ~ Patrick Willis ~ ILB ~ Missisippi

~I would choose Willis, even if AP was here...He is explosive, fast, and a good tackler. He should work well in the cover 2 scheme the bills currently use.

Round 2 ~ Eric Wright ~ CB ~ UNLV

~Tall CB with good tackling skills, will compete with youboty for #2 CB spot. Will support against the run, and has good leaping ability. Only knock on this guy, is he drops some interceptions. Also a good character guy.

Round 3/first ~ Traded ~ N/A ~ N/A

~This pick is traded to the Detroit Lions for two fifth round picks, the #139, and #145 picks in the draft.

Round 3/second ~ Mike Walker ~ WR ~ UCF

~6-2 and 200 lbs, is the receiver the Bills need. Had a spectacular senior year with 90 receptions on the year, and 98.2 yards a game. This talented WR with toughness can be the possession receiver and start this season.

~3,809 yards as a senior, with 30 TDs and only 4 INTs. Smart player with above average arm strength that can move in the pocket. Could develop as the Bills third QB and move into the backup role.

Round 5 (from Detroit) ~ Clark Harris ~ TE ~ Rutgers

~6-6 and 260 pound man with wheels. Can catch well and block. Can be a redzone target that the bills lack currently at TE.

Round 5 (from Detroit) ~ Garrett Wolfe ~ RB ~ Northern Illinois

~Almost 2000 yards for his senior year, and 6.2 average, plus 18 TDs. This RB is one of the fastest in the draft, and could do well with the A-Train.

~Has played both outside positions, strong run defender, big frame, solid tackler, will have to play strong side though due to slowness. Would compete with Ellison for strong side LB.

~Good Strength and toughness, but would require development.

~Originally a TE, so speed and catching out of the backfield are good. Blocking also good. Good size.

Ok.... know you all didn't read through all that, so here is my abbreviated version....

Round 1 ~ Patrick Willis ~ ILB ~ Mississippi

Round 3 ~ Traded to Detroit for 2 fifths

Round 3 ~ Mike Walker ~ WR ~ UCF

Round 5 ~ Clark Harris ~ TE ~ Rutgers

Round 5 ~ Garrett Wolfe ~ RB ~ Northern Illinois

Needs addressed:

ILB

CB

Possession WR

TE

RB

FB

Can I hear a Go Bills?

:lol::w00t::D

So what do you suppose the Bills plans are for RB? :lol:

my thoughts:

1- you have no real running back on your list...I would take antonio pittman with my second pick

2- I think our 4th pick will be used on a WR and IF we grab a QB itll be a 7th round workarround QB

3- no way we trade a early 3rd round pick for 2 5th round second day picks IMHO

GO BILLS!!!

Funny you should focus on Garrett Wolfe for RB. I had the same thoughts. If we do not trade for Turner, and Peterson is not there at 12 (both very likely), then I would rather wait and pick up a dynamic back like Wolfe to pair with Thomas. Then next year we can always sign Turner if it is not working out once he is a completely free man.

For those not convinced on Wolfe and feel he is too small, look at these moves against the #1 team in the country:

Guys, these are Reggie Bush moves. If you could get a back like that in the 4th or 5th round, why wouldn't you...what a steal!

Funny you should focus on Garrett Wolfe for RB. I had the same thoughts. If we do not trade for Turner, and Peterson is not there at 12 (both very likely), then I would rather wait and pick up a dynamic back like Wolfe to pair with Thomas. Then next year we can always sign Turner if it is not working out once he is a completely free man.

For those not convinced on Wolfe and feel he is too small, look at these moves against the #1 team in the country:

Guys, these are Reggie Bush moves. If you could get a back like that in the 4th or 5th round, why wouldn't you...what a steal!

That's why Wolfe was so dangerous against TCU. Taking one college game out of context is not emblematic of a player's potential in the NFL. I just did that with one game and he ran for 28 yards on 20 carries. So which one game defines his abilities?

Wolfe is an undersized RB that I'm thinking most teams would feature as a 3rd down back or perhaps a KR/ST type player.

If he was so good, he'd be mentioned up there with the Peterson's, Lynch, Irons', Pittman's, et al. A small college undersized prospect. No more, no less.

that was more a clinic in blocking that NIU laid down on Ohio State than the RB making plays.

he looked very good running in a wide open field with no one around him...

thats what I saw as well...every play I watched I paused and looked arround and every guy in red was being pancaked or pushed arround by a guy in white...I doubt NFL linebackers and D-Lines will be pushed arround that much for him