bills host cowboys on monday night!!!

do you guys remember the last home MNF game we had? The last one I can recall was against Denver when Shane Conlan tore up his knee--which must have been more than ten years ago.

You are correct, sir!

Last home Bills MNF game was September 26, 1994. Bills over Denver, 27-20. That game was 5,000 fans short of a sellout.

According to the Bills' media guide (where I found the above info), Conlan only played for the Bills through 1992. It may be a typo, however...I thought he played in Buffalo longer than that.

And I just realized something else...I believe October 8 is Columbus Day, so it's a holiday, too.

You are correct, sir!

Last home Bills MNF game was September 26, 1994. Bills over Denver, 27-20. That game was 5,000 fans short of a sellout.

According to the Bills' media guide (where I found the above info), Conlan only played for the Bills through 1992. It may be a typo, however...I thought he played in Buffalo longer than that.

And I just realized something else...I believe October 8 is Columbus Day, so it's a holiday, too.

I might be confusing games then--i.e., I remember that MNF game, but perhaps Conlan was injured in another one.

In any event, 13 years!!!!

...And, yeah Schumer must have scared them - he can be a real prick when he wants to.

The ONLY reason Buffalo has a home Monday Night game is because Schumer bitched and had some"meetings" with NFL execs regarding Buffalo and their schedule.

You are correct, sir!

Wade was the coach of that Denver team too!