Miami visits in December!!!

Nice Find !!!

If this article is right, our list of possible opening day opponents is down to this:

Home - Jets, Patriots or Broncos

Away - Jets, Patriots, Eagles, Browns, Steelers or Jaguars

According to a thread on another Bills site which will remain nameless, the Bills will be playing DALLAS on MONDAY NIGHT Oct 8th at the Ralph! They're reporting it on Dalls radio I guess

When was the last time we played on Monday night at home?!?

According to a thread on another Bills site which will remain nameless, the Bills will be playing DALLAS on MONDAY NIGHT Oct 8th at the Ralph! They're reporting it on Dalls radio I guess

In 38 minutes, if I find out you're lying to me, I'm going to jump through the internets and pop out of your ethernet port and beat the crap out of you with a rubber hose :w00t:

If thats the case just imagine the drinking fest thats going to take place.

In 38 minutes, if I find out you're lying to me, I'm going to jump through the internets and pop out of your ethernet port and beat the crap out of you with a rubber hose :w00t:

Don't shoot the messenger dude! I don't know if it's legit or not but how awesome would that be?

We get them in December and just as important they don't get us in the 100% Humidity / 100 Degree season.

Plus stone crabs are in season.

About time the schedule coin landed right.

Me & my friends always go on a bills road trip. we were hoping Miami or jacksonville was after October 15. I guess my preference would be going to Jacksonville, Ive been to Miami so many times. Plus I like the golfing better in Jacksonville, plus my wife wont give me as tough of time. She thinks we party more down in Miami.

Me & my friends always go on a bills road trip. we were hoping Miami or jacksonville was after October 15. I guess my preference would be going to Jacksonville, Ive been to Miami so many times. Plus I like the golfing better in Jacksonville, plus my wife wont give me as tough of time. She thinks we party more down in Miami.

I'm hoping Jax is in the first couple weeks. I'll be in the panhandle during until the 21st of September and that will be the only game I'll be able to get to this year.

And...for us out-of-towners w/o NFL Network who got shut out last season, nfl.com lists this pre-season game.

Buffalo at New Orleans (CBS, 8/10, 8 p.m.)

http://www.nfl.com/schedules/preseason

:w00t: