Squash the Federal Reserve

If a site has a quote from Keith Olbermann, it's got to be legit! :D

Well, there's a standard I'd use to dismiss something...

What if an ACTUAL conservative, like Ron Paul, proposed the same thing before Congress?

Would you be so quick to kick in your "partisan parrot" gene, continuing to give the pathetic masters you worship your ridiculous unwavering support? Paul may have more actual conservatism in his big toe than the rest of the Republican Party combined.

Well, there's a standard I'd use to dismiss something...

What if an ACTUAL conservative, like Ron Paul, proposed the same thing before Congress?

Would you be so quick to kick in your "partisan parrot" gene, continuing to give the pathetic masters you worship your ridiculous unwavering support? Paul may have more actual conservatism in his big toe than the rest of the Republican Party combined.

You would think the liberals would be on board with this. The benefits of a boom disproportionately go to the very wealthy, who have the wherewithal and connections to take full advantage of the boom markets, while a bust creates losses that are more evenly spread across the population in the form of higher interest rates, higher prices and lower wages.

Oh wait.....I forgot they are hypocrites too. Liberal stalwarts like the Kennedys and Gores got rich the same way as the Bushs. Liberalism is great to push on the American people just as long as it doesn't spoil Teddy's view.

All right, the gleaming intelligence that radiates from Nick Notlle on this photo is all I need to be sold!

cannes10.jpg

Then who will own and operate it?

Who owns and operates the internet now?

I took that comment to be pro-net neutrality. It is vague though, some more explanation is needed. In fact, most of their objectives are rather vague and non-specific.

Who owns and operates the internet now?

The USA, through ICANN, "owns" the internet. The major telephone companies operate it.

I took that comment to be pro-net neutrality. It is vague though, some more explanation is needed. In fact, most of their objectives are rather vague and non-specific.

Yes, net neutrality. Great sound bite.

Bush evil, republicans bad, liberals good.

There, you could go on vacation.

It just lacks the same zaniness as a molson post, though. Maybe try it again, but this time while dumping a bowl of spaghetti over your head...

It just lacks the same zaniness as a molson post, though. Maybe try it again, but this time while dumping a bowl of spaghetti over your head...

I have no more spaghetti. I've eaten it all. Does this video mean I could stop paying my 35% income tax.