2 days of fine eating

Well first off I'd like to thank Chef Jim for his insight on my london broil marinade with was superb...thanks hoss. Another quick thanks to The Dean for his pick in a Petitie Sirah suggestions as a wine. Both were great, thanks you guys.

Monday night i cooked a Chanko-Nabe, which is a Japanese stew mainly eaten by sumo wrestlers which I thought was very good, though it did leave my kitchen smelling like a seafood stand for the next 24 hours. Tonight I cooked a London Broil for myself, my G/f, and my buddy and wife. I'm glad that came out well, it was my first attempt at a London Broil and it was extremely tender and flavorful, but I owe a lot of that to the aforementioned. It's too bad I don't have the time or assets to open a restaurant, because I feel that is a business I could do very well that. Anyways, thanks again for the suggestions and help yall.

Well first off I'd like to thank Chef Jim for his insight on my london broil marinade with was superb...thanks hoss. Another quick thanks to The Dean for his pick in a Petitie Sirah suggestions as a wine. Both were great, thanks you guys.

Monday night i cooked a Chanko-Nabe, which is a Japanese stew mainly eaten by sumo wrestlers which I thought was very good, though it did leave my kitchen smelling like a seafood stand for the next 24 hours. Tonight I cooked a London Broil for myself, my G/f, and my buddy and wife. I'm glad that came out well, it was my first attempt at a London Broil and it was extremely tender and flavorful, but I owe a lot of that to the aforementioned. It's too bad I don't have the time or assets to open a restaurant, because I feel that is a business I could do very well that. Anyways, thanks again for the suggestions and help yall.

sounds good...what is LAMP?

I'm glad it came out well because it seems as of late my specialty has been TV dinners. :D

Cooking and eating, two of my three favorite things.

Glad to hear it. What petite sirah did you get?

LOL, Jim how often do you get to do number one on your list??? :thumbsup:

The petite sirah was from David Bruce wineries in Central Cal. Was hoping for something either South American or Italian, but this was still quite good. Gave me quite a nice wine buzz.

I did learn something from this though....always find out before hand who doesn't eat red meat before you invite them to dinner :w00t: