some interesting facts on michael turner

Where the hell does that come from. Not from Dunkirk and I doubt the field hockey reference.

This from the Chargers official site -

PERSONAL: Born Feb. 13, 1982 in Waukegan, Illinois…all-conference at North Chicago High School in Chicago…all-county by Waukegan News-Sun…all-state by Champaign News-Gazette…offensive player of year and team MVP as senior…all conference, all-county and team MVP as junior…lettered in track, winning county and sectional titles in 100 meters as senior…captured sectional 100-meter title as junior.

Where the hell does that come from. Not from Dunkirk and I doubt the field hockey reference.

PERSONAL: Born Feb. 13, 1982 in Waukegan, Illinois…all-conference at North Chicago High School in Chicago…all-county by Waukegan News-Sun…all-state by Champaign News-Gazette…offensive player of year and team MVP as senior…all conference, all-county and team MVP as junior…lettered in track, winning county and sectional titles in 100 meters as senior…captured sectional 100-meter title as junior.

Methinks Jduncan just edited that wiki.

methinks?

You took the bait.

He also has the largest Amway network in California.

PERSONAL: Born Feb. 13, 1982 in Waukegan, Illinois…

Can't argue with a guy who has the same birthday (even if he is 15 years my junior). Get 'er done, Marv!