Some thoughts from pats fans

Interesting concept for a post, looking at other teams' message boards and getting their fans' take on what's happening in the division. I think that alot can be learned and find it informative. I have to disagree though, I think what most of what those fans stated was pretty accurate.

We should do something similiar with other message boards and get their takes and insights. While we hear their perceptions I think that we can learn more about their team. Matter of fact, I think I'm going to troll alittle bit and see if I can add to this post with what others are saying and thinking from around the league.

If anyone is interested, I googled NFL teams' message boards and I found a pretty cool link. What is interesting is that both AFC Florida teams are the only teams with just one message board. What's up with that??!!!

http://www.saintsreport.com/forums/showthread.php?t=175

I did not bother to read all 6 pages of that thread to see all the updates, but I know for a fact the Fish Heads have more than 1 message board.

They list Finheaven, but there is also Phinatics.com and Phins.com. And the last time i checked, the Miami Herald had a board set up for the Phins.

nflfans.com seems to have a forum for every team in the league, so how does this list include the one for the Bills and the Jets, but skip the ones for the Pats and the Phins?

And while I am on my soapbox, how could they NOT list the Bills board on the Bills official site?

not bad posting by the pats fans. in general i'd say i agree with a lot of their thoughts, aside from their stance on losing fletcher/spikes/clements and how that is going to result in having a bad defense. although i do think we're going to have a bad defense, i don't think it's from losing big name players i think it's will more likely be from not adding a serious run stuffing DT.

What the pats fans think of our offseason

Pats fans think ?

That's a pretty good board on the whole -- the top drag menus helped me through our mock draft and the people are as serious as we. Their opinions however are predictable when it comes to the Bills.

Interesting concept for a post, looking at other teams' message boards and getting their fans' take on what's happening in the division. I think that alot can be learned and find it informative. I have to disagree though, I think what most of what those fans stated was pretty accurate.

We should do something similiar with other message boards and get their takes and insights. While we hear their perceptions I think that we can learn more about their team. Matter of fact, I think I'm going to troll alittle bit and see if I can add to this post with what others are saying and thinking from around the league.

ya i like to go look see what other fans are saying. I juts go to google and type in ____'s message board and click the first or second one. get some good info and idea of what other teams are thinking