Website that allows you to view membership content

daquix

Bugmenot has been useless for the past six months, and in some areas where it typically proves reliable...like NY Times log ins, etc. Not sure what the problem is. Could be on my end, but I'm sure I have the latest version.

i haven't used it in months, but it was becoming less and less useful over time.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

bugmenot.com? It's impossible to bypass all authentication systems, but this site lets people register known username and password combinations.
That's the one I couldn't remember. Thanks

That was it! Thanks for the help guys.

Stealin' is okee dokee. It's queers who bring the devil.

- Daquix Boucher

I never said I am any better than anyone else. I sin just like everyone else.

I never said I am any better than anyone else. I sin just like everyone else.

Some might say that because you consider them a sinner, that you are rendering a judgment on them, which is in essence believing that you have some sort of knowledge or special perspective from which to judge them as such. Just because you consider yourself a "sinner", in this case, would not give you any special dispensation from which to judge others as "sinners". Some people find this to be disconcerting and presumptious, for what it's worth....

Some might say that because you consider them a sinner, that you are rendering a judgment on them, which is in essence believing that you have some sort of knowledge or special perspective from which to judge them as such. Just because you consider yourself a "sinner", in this case, would not give you any special dispensation from which to judge others as "sinners". Some people find this to be disconcerting and presumptious, for what it's worth....

You might need to use smaller words for him...otherwise he'll spend all day on www.dictionary.com

"And God spoke all these words, saying: 'I am the LORD your God…

ONE: 'You shall have no other gods before Me.'

TWO: 'You shall not make for yourself a carved image--any likeness of anything that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth.'

THREE: 'You shall not take the name of the LORD your God in vain.'

FOUR: 'Remember the Sabbath day, to keep it holy.'

FIVE: 'Honor your father and your mother.'

SIX: 'You shall not murder.'

SEVEN: 'You shall not commit adultery.'

EIGHT: 'You shall not steal.'

NINE: 'You shall not bear false witness against your neighbor.'

TEN: 'You shall not covet your neighbor's house; you shall not covet your neighbor's wife, nor his male servant, nor his female servant, nor his ox, nor his donkey, nor anything that is your neighbor's.'

Way better than Lynn Westmoreland did!