Congratulations Candace Parker

The Big Cat

He's talking to you, state of Connecticut.

Puh-leeze. There are many of us in the Constitution State that are tired of the endless UConn women's hoops hype.

I just don't see the thrill of of sport where any five guys off the street could play them straight up.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Puh-leeze. There are many of us in the Constitution State that are tired of the endless UConn women's hoops hype.

I just don't see the thrill of of sport where any five guys off the street could play them straight up.

I very much doubt five guys off the street could beat the starting five of the Lady Vols. Or five guys on this board.

Yeah, but then again, it's pretty much all the state has left for 'major' sports teams.

Word on the street was that Taurasi kicked the sh-- out of Dan Orlovsky (the starting QB now w/ the Lions) in a pickup game. But another 'then again,' I played 2-on-2 with a buddy and eeked out a win (through 3's) vs. the backup QB and a WR. I'd rather play basketball (and most other sports) than watch it.

I very much doubt five guys off the street could beat the starting five of the Lady Vols. Or five guys on this board.

Maybe five guys off some street, but not five guys from Connecticut.

Are you FROM CT, or do you just live there?

I am from Buffalo man! West Seneca to be exact. Who in their right mind would choose to be a Bills fan on their own accord? Once you live in that city you are forever faithful. I have lived in CT since 1979

I am from Buffalo man! West Seneca to be exact. Who in their right mind would choose to be a Bills fan on their own accord? Once you live in that city you are forever faithful. I have lived in CT since 1979

OK, so you don't count in the "five guys off the street" from CT lineup we have building to play the UT gals.

So far, it looks like they is skared to tangle with Candice! :ph34r:

Well, in case it wasn't clear from my embarrassing post int he Friday Joke thread, I'd tangle with her, so to speak. :wallbash:

Good, that's so bad... :unsure:

Tennessee has some real nice babes....unlike Rutgers...Just ask Imus.

The lack of even a small discussion here, on this matter, shows how irrelevant Imus really is.