Dillon a Titan? Nashville radio (allegedly) says maybe.

Who the hell is in charge of the media in Nashville? How is it they are about to close a deal, but this is reported today from another thread citing another Nashville paper:

Meanwhile, Corey Dillon’s visit that was apparently set for today has been postponed. The two sides could not work out the logistics of the visit yet, and will likely push it back to later this week or the first of next week, according to Reinfeldt.

So they met with Turner, started negotiations, and then offered Dillon $5.3M for two years when he hasn't even been to see them?

I wonder who is correct:

Dillon visit pushed back to next week

According to Terry McCormick of the Nashville City Paper, the Tennessee Titans are in negotiations with RFA running back Michael Turner and the team has pushed back free agent RB Corey Dillon's visit to next week.

Turner was tendered by the Chargers at the highest level which requires a first and a third round draft pick as compensation for any team that wants to sign him. San Diego has the ability to accept less that those picks. The Chargers also have the right to match any offer sheet Turner s

I wonder if the leg that LT snapped is now wooden...hmmmmmm....good thinking man--you are on top of your game as always

Admitting I know ANYTHING about Dancing with the Stars, and having some knowledge of the talentless Heather Mills, was painful to me. But, anything for a cheap laugh, Joe...that's my motto.

I have a motto? <_<