Parking Lot for Sale

Only 1.3 million! What a steal!

My, how property values have risen in the last half-century.... <_<

FIRST STEP TAKEN ON A PEARL ST. SITE FOR COUNTY BUILDING

Three of Six Property Owners Settle for $770,000; Total Cost Expected To Be $1 Million

By Howard White, Buffalo Evening News, November 22, 1963

"The first steps have been taken towards acquiring the the proposed Pearl St. site for a new county office building, designed to tie in as an integral part of the projected downtown redevelopment program.

County Atty. Norman A. Stiller disclosed today that three property owners have signed written agreements that they are willing to sell their property for $770,000, considered by him to be unreasonable.

Negotiations are in progress with three owners of parcels. Mr. Stiller said he believes the cost of the entire block bounded by Pearl, Church, Franklin, and Niagara Sts. would be around $1 million."...

My, how property values have risen in the last half-century.... :rolleyes:

FIRST STEP TAKEN ON A PEARL ST. SITE FOR COUNTY BUILDING

County Atty. Norman A. Stiller disclosed today that three property owners have signed written agreements that they are willing to sell their property for $770,000, considered by him to be unreasonable.

Negotiations are in progress with three owners of parcels. Mr. Stiller said he believes the cost of the entire block bounded by Pearl, Church, Franklin, and Niagara Sts. would be around $1 million."...

Any idea how that turned out ? Nobody worries much about eminent domain these days but it was a different world in 1963.

So, do people park on this property? Is there room for parking (obviously yes, with 7 acres). Do people park @ this property during game days? What would someone charge for parking? DO the Bills charge for parking? Inquiring minds want to know.

yeah, as far as I know the lot usually fills up on gameday. It's a great location. There's a sports shop there and a BBQ restaurant on the property, along with a house. If I had the money, Id definitely consider it.

So, do people park on this property? YES :rolleyes: Is there room for parking (obviously yes, with 7 acres). YES :thumbsup: Do people park @ this property during game days? Yes :wallbash: What would someone charge for parking? $15.00 to $20.00 DO the Bills charge for parking? Yes $15.00 (Should be $20.00) Inquiring minds want to know.

Some of the residental lots in O.P. are $75,000 to $100,000 1/3 acre. This property borders Southwstern Blvd.

which has the highest traffic count of all road (besides RT219)in O.P.. I think this lot is the largest single property left on Southwestern in O.P.. Right up the road on Milestrip, Walmart Super Center is in the planning stages.

Looking to invest around the Ralph?? Contact me I might know of a couple of other properties for sale. :wallbash: