Is our offense REALLY that bad? A 3rd rd RB is adequate.

I think with this approach you wouldn't even have to draft guys just sign undrafted guys. they could be signed for an NFL minimum and allow us to draft:

1. TWO more CB's

2. Four more LB's

3. 1 more DT

This would work!

Only 2 corners? Why not 3 or 4? Besides, what about the safety position? We need a few more of those, don't we?

I think another under-publicized trend is the O-line ROTATION. I think the Bills will use more "situational blocking", much like the d-line rotation.

Makes sense. When you have a player like Jason Peters who has pro bowl potential, or a 48 million dollar Guard, the thing to do is get them OFF of the field whenever possible and rotate them with scrubs. I like that thinking.

Players such as Orlando Pace and Jonathan Ogden should sit on the sidelines for a solid chunk of the football game. Just because they are dominant doesn't earn them a right to a full time job, right?

This (and of course defense) is how championships are won.

There isn't really THAT much difference between say a guy like Adrian Peterson and some of the UNDRAFTED running backs.

Wow. I mean, I'm all for the RB by committee idea, but wow. Are you saying that Adrian Peterson is more or less interchangeable with a guy like Shaud Williams?

Just a bit of a stretch....IMHO.

Makes sense. When you have a player like Jason Peters who has pro bowl potential, or a 48 million dollar Guard, the thing to do is get them OFF of the field whenever possible and rotate them with scrubs. I like that thinking.

Players such as Orlando Pace and Jonathan Ogden should sit on the sidelines for a solid chunk of the football game. Just because they are dominant doesn't earn them a right to a full time job, right?

I think this is crayons new persona, Bill.

Only 2 corners? Why not 3 or 4? Besides, what about the safety position? We need a few more of those, don't we?

You don't know football. We LOST NATE CLEMENTS!!!!!

Sure we drafted a guy last year, so what?

Look, I know that Youboty would have been a top rated corner this draft if he hadn't come out early, but Leon Hall stayed in college and got seasoned. I think they should just cut Youboty

I don't believe he's being serious about the O-line rotation. I gave alittle credence to his RB theory and I think he was trying to pull my leg with this other nonsense. The biggest attribute for an O-line is their cohesiveness. This is not a unit that you just rotate like a DT.

Nope. It's the OTHER guys that need to rotate. The guys you mentioned are solid, but you know what, in the MODERN GAME the tackles aren't as important as they used to be, the guards have seen a significant rise in stock. The good to great guards are what will make the UNDRAFTED running back succeed.

It all goes back to the FACT that Running Back By Commitee is the ONLY way to go. I wouldn't WANT A. Peterson on my team because HE's NOT a Buffalo Guy. The high draft pick running backs are always " me,me,me I'm the best guy on the team" we don't need that. "the Commitee" approach keeps egos in check too. Everyone will be happy eating at APPLEBEE'S.

It is true that RB position has been deluted in the last few years. Teams can get away with less compared to years past. Solid, dependable veterans who don't usually cough up the ball can and will continue to make their living, the RBBC is here to stay. Does a big time WR to pair up with Evans seem to make more sense than one would expect?

Looking at the numbers (or lack there of) that the offense put up last year, I hope we draft a big time receiver to pair with Lee Evans. Peerless Price brings next to nothing as a number 2 receiver. He scares nobody. Our receiving corp as a whole has got to be the least physically imposing group in the league.

We have a star in the making at QB. Give him some weapons. I do not understand why receiver gets so little attention when it is so integral to our teams success. The proof is in the numbers. How many times last year did JP drop back to pass and had nowhere to go with the ball?

Nope. It's the OTHER guys that need to rotate. The guys you mentioned are solid, but you know what, in the MODERN GAME the tackles aren't as important as they used to be, the guards have seen a significant rise in stock. The good to great guards are what will make the UNDRAFTED running back succeed.

It all goes back to the FACT that Running Back By Commitee is the ONLY way to go. I wouldn't WANT A. Peterson on my team because HE's NOT a Buffalo Guy. The high draft pick running backs are always " me,me,me I'm the best guy on the team" we don't need that. "the Commitee" approach keeps egos in check too. Everyone will be happy eating at APPLEBEE'S.

I agree LT is definitely a me me me guy, most spoiled guy in the league. He also has so much wear and tear on him, the Chargers really should cut him. In today's world, the exception to the rule players who stand out are definitely the majority. Just like how more people die from car crashes than heart attacks. :lol:

Also if there is anyone we should cut, it's Terrence McGee. See he has had a chance to cover really good recievers like Reggie Wayne and now we're worried about him being our starting corner. Ashton Youboty has never covered a #1 receiver so therefore he has never failed at it. We're fine with him. I'm sure Marv will back me up on this one. :thumbsup:

The bolded "MODERN GAME" really made all the difference for me. Consider me a believer in the ever-changing RBs and OL.

:thumbsup::lol::w00t:

The bolded "MODERN GAME" really made all the difference for me. Consider me a believer in the ever-changing RBs and OL.

:thumbsup::lol::w00t:

You guys have brought me around, the 3rd round is the place to find a running back. Who wants a top guy touching the ball 25 times a game?

I'm here to learn.

I agree LT is definitely a me me me guy, most spoiled guy in the league. He also has so much wear and tear on him, the Chargers really should cut him. In today's world, the exception to the rule players who stand out are definitely the majority. Just like how more people die from car crashes than heart attacks. :lol:

Also if there is anyone we should cut, it's Terrence McGee. See he has had a chance to cover really good recievers like Reggie Wayne and now we're worried about him being our starting corner. Ashton Youboty has never covered a #1 receiver so therefore he has never failed at it. We're fine with him. I'm sure Marv will back me up on this one. :thumbsup:

You're crazy. Do you think the 1st round is the best place to find a running back? Only 75% of the Super Bowl winners had !st round running backs. Plus none of those guys were team players, none would fit on the BIlls roster. They want ALL the girls!

Franco Harris was overrated, they could have gotten a guy as good in the 4th round! They didn't need him to win those 4 Super Bowls.