What If Iran Kidnapped Your Pet?

First off, FDA finds Canadian company was poising our pets! ieatcrayon will love that!

http://www.breitbart.com/article.php?id=D8...;show_article=1

And this story made me think of that a-hole I was driving behind yesterday who had a bumper sticker reading: 'Can't find your cat? Look under my tire"

http://www.latimes.com/business/la-fi-pets...-home-headlines

If you think of Rover and Fluffy as members of the family, you may figure you could collect damages for pain and suffering if they were to die as a result of wrongdoing.

The law in California and many other states sees things differently. It treats pets as personal property, just like cars and computers.

But that could be changing.

Is this going too far with animal rights? What if Iran kidnapps your dog? Should we go to war?

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is this going too far with animal rights? What if Iran kidnapps your dog? Should we go to war?

Yeah, I see the connection, yeah ok.........

By the way, I got my tickets today for the Rush concert.

Do you think we should see the Bush Admin for the hight tickets prices?

No Blood for Oil!

Yeah, I see the connection, yeah ok.........

By the way, I got my tickets today for the Rush concert.

Do you think we should see the Bush Admin for the hight tickets prices?

No Blood for Oil!

No, I think you should go and see the Iranians for the high ticket prices. And when you don't come back maybe we can have us a war about it

Club sandwiches, not seals!

No, I think you should go and see the Iranians for the high ticket prices. And when you don't come back maybe we can have us a war about it

Club sandwiches, not seals!

This you brain on drugs........( picture eggs on pan )

Can someone fax me a "molson to english" dictionary please?

Take a regular english dictionary, then ram your head three times as hard as you can into a brick wall while it is covered in plastic bag that doesn't allow any air in, then go back to the english dictionary.

It will all be clear.

1. Cats suck.

2. People who own cats suck.

3. You suck.

I hate cats.

Couldn't have said it better myself Darin.

Most people that own a cat or multiple cats are either hermets, witches, or just straight up !@#$ seven days from Sunday.

Take your pick LSI.

People and the their connection to their pets in this country is just plain whacked out!

:blink:

Perhaps its a sign of the growing isolation of so many people. Families are smaller and in many cases farther apart. Pets provide a stability and love that is lacking, I guess. What's stranger, people's love of pets or of sports teams? Have you ever tried to explain to a non-sports fan why you love the Sabres?

Perhaps its a sign of the growing isolation of so many people. Families are smaller and in many cases farther apart. Pets provide a stability and love that is lacking, I guess. What's stranger, people's love of pets or of sports teams? Have you ever tried to explain to a non-sports fan why you love the Sabres?

So what do you propose? Women should go back to the kitchen so that families can be whole again?

My wife?

Born and raised in Lackawanna... Too damn jaded toward BFLO teams!

After 1999, that girl sure hasn't been right!

:blink::lol:

Most pets do develop similar personalities to their owner

LOL, your dog probably humps the mailman's leg, then. Tom probably has a dog that mindlessly barks at anything that moves, and everything that doesn't move and Wacka probably leaves the radio on Rush Limbo for his dog when he goes out