Unbelievable!!

ofiba

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

A sucker is born everyday.

Actually, suckers are made in manufacturing plants out of organic materials and are not "born" out of a womb or other animal reproductive process that involves the combining of male and female reproductive cells. It is a common misconception, however.

He dumped on the city of Buffalo and their fans. I heard on a radio interview that he once said that biting a chicken wing tastes like he's taking a bite out of his grandmother's left leg. You can take that for what it's worth. Me, I'm going to burn his jersey for it.

Are you really trying to make a point about fans' alleged overreactions to McGahee's various sayonaras to Buffalo? If so, the logic employed here is a stretch, to say the least ...

Actually, suckers are made in manufacturing plants out of organic materials and are not "born" out of a womb or other animal reproductive process that involves the combining of male and female reproductive cells. It is a common misconception, however.

Who's trying to save face now?

Are you really trying to make a point about fans' alleged overreactions to McGahee's various sayonaras to Buffalo? If so, the logic employed here is a stretch, to say the least ...

Not McGahee. I'm totally on board with the McGahee bashing. The guy is classless scum. My post was more so inteded for people picking out little things from TKO and Holcomb out of context and acting like it was the end of the world.

Not McGahee. I'm totally on board with the McGahee bashing. The guy is classless scum. My post was more so inteded for people picking out little things from TKO and Holcomb out of context and acting like it was the end of the world.

You're right, this board definitely needs more irony.

(Was I being ironic when I said that? You decide!)

Who's trying to save face now?

Is "save face" a slang term for getting your grundle orally aroused by another individual of the same sexual orientation? Because the last time I was down at the boondocks, that's what they were calling it. There was good money available for it, too, because Don Beebe was pimping out the grundle licking prostitutes at high markups and letting the ho's keep a higher share of the cut. I guess that's a positive to his character, but no one is completely evil, right?

Is "save face" a slang term for getting your grundle orally aroused by another individual of the same sexual orientation? Because the last time I was down at the boondocks, that's what they were calling it. There was good money available for it, too, because Don Beebe was pimping out the grundle licking prostitutes at high markups and letting the ho's keep a higher share of the cut. I guess that's a positive to his character, but no one is completely evil, right?

great, now i gotta google grundle

Sorry to butt in here, but are you implying that Don Beebe would go down on a trucker for half a ham sandwich?

Sorry to butt in here, but are you implying that Don Beebe would go down on a trucker for half a ham sandwich?

Beebe's all about the profit margin. In this case, the quality of the ham. Are we talking country ham or brown sugar cured ham or what?