Buffalo Bills ranked most miserable fans by ESPN.com

ACor58

IF the point is fan misery for Buffalo,how could they leave out the shafting the Sabres got in past Stanley Cups or the fun of watching the Braves self destruct against the Celtics.

Just scroll down, Sabres are 44

http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/page2/story...oenfield/070328

In other news, they ranked the Sabres as the #1 Sports Franchise.

ESPN is a joke man...It's pop culture and nothing more....

I will never take them seriously again...Because of ESPN we know more about Danika Patrick and Michelle Wie's menstrual cycles then anything even remotely Buffalo Bills related....

It's ok though as long as Stuart Scott gets to make his Jay-Z references and we get to hear about T.O.

Sorry for the rant boys I'm done now.

Go Bills

This thread is misleading- by miserable you mean unhappy not bad people which is how i read it..

True...It's not "The Most Miserable Fans," it's actually the Fans who have suffered the most misery...Sounds the same...but a BIG difference...

I'm actually not too miserable dispite all the misery...:beer:

They hate the Bills but love the Sabres. WHY CAN'T ESPN GIVE CREDIT TO BOTH FRANCHISES!

I don't even know if they love the Sabres.

ESPN has been built into a network that only gives a crap about the big-market teams and sports they cover. 23.5 hours a day of basketball and the NFL (which isn't even in season) is all I need to know.

They hate the Bills but love the Sabres. WHY CAN'T ESPN GIVE CREDIT TO BOTH FRANCHISES!

How is this Bills hate, LSI? If anything, I think it's a big positive acknowledgment of the perseverance of Bills fans.

I think you may be ready to graduate from Cadet to Midshipman, in the LSI.

Bills fans are the biggest whiners, and the most miserable, ungrateful fans around.

I've seen posts on here wishing the owner, who has kept this franchise alive and in Buffalo since it started, would die so the team could be sold to some white knight who would come in and turn the franchise around.

I've seen fans giving up on a season before the draft because the team didn't sign the "Biggest" FA on the market

I've seen fans give up on a season after a draft because the Bills drafted a guy too early because ESPN, and other "analysist" didn't thinkhe would go that early

I've seen fans turn on players and try to run them out of town on countless occasions because they made a mistake on a play

Buffalo fans have the thinest skins of almost any teams fans. TKO is now considered scum because he didn't praise the city of Buffalo in every interview he did, and in one he said his family would move to Philly "at the speed of light", but yet they forget that when he came to Buffalo, he ripped Cincy a new one. McGahee says that he thinks "If a team were to be placed in Toronto, Buffalo should be that team" and all of the sudden he is part of a conspiracy to move the team there and fans are lighting their torches and grabbing their pitchforks. Say something about buffalo that could be deemed as not positive, and the fans are ready to hunt ou down. (By the way, did anyone listen to Shredd and Reagan yesterday when they were discussing TKO's interview, and they played a clip of him discussing Willis's comments, and one of his things against Buffalo was, its not warm weather, Its not a big market, and the don't have a Basketball team. Afterwards they played a clip of McGahees voicemail from a number they were given for him, he has the OJ's song Back Stabber as the "ringtone" it will play to people waiting for you to answer the call)

Every year fans have to find something to whine about here, its always doom and gloom, and Buffalo fans are not content unless they are wallowing in their own misery

Bills fans are the biggest whiners, and the most miserable, ungrateful fans around.

Have you ever been to Philly? :beer:

BTW, while I don't agree with your overall conclusion, you make a hell of a case. I think the bashing of Ralph is especially heinous.