It is looking bright now!

Let me start this post out by saying that Marv Levy is a genius! He traded a linebacker that will never be his old self and a back up, mediocre qb FOR a solid DT. I am very relieved that the DT position can be scratched off the needs list becuase this years' draft is not a good one for DTs. But I'll tell ya what this year's draft is good for, it's good for LBs, RBs, CBs, (Which just so happens to be the Bills needs!)

The Bills first need is LB- The draft is chalk full of these guys. Patrick Willis would be a nice option at #12. He's got excellent speed and is a tackling machine. But Marv could trade down and draft Paul Posluszny. Pos defines high character and plays like a man possessed on the field. In round two, the Bills could go after guys like David Harris, Lawrence Timmons, and Jon Beason. That's 5 guys that could fill this one need.

The Bills 2nd need is a RB- My dream would be that the Bills trade for Michael Turner. Whether it be a swap of firsts or a second round pick for the guy. I also drool when I see Adrain "All Day" Peterson, but Marv would have to trade up and give up some good stuff for a top 5 pick. But this draft is full of RBs that can fill the void and be drafted in rds 2-3. My first guy would be Tony Hunt. He may not of run the fastest 40, but this guy gets the job done. He is a classy guy who would knock any LB's block off. He would fit in very well with this offense. Then there is Antonio Pittman. This little bugger is a tough as nails. He is very speedy and extremely productive. Some other possible suitors would be Kenny Irons, Brandon Jackson, and Darius Walker.

Need #3= CB- Here are some names that will be around in rds 2 and 3: Marcus McCauley, Aaron Ross, Eric Wright, Tenard Jackson, David Irons, Daymeion Hughes, Josh Wilson, Fred Bennett, and Michael Coe.

When the Bills fill their needs, their roster could look like this:

QB

JP Losman

RB

Anthony Thomas + Michael Turner/Adrian Peterson/Tony Hunt/Antonio Pittman/Kenny Irons/Brandon Jackson/Darius Walker

FB

Brad Cieslak

WR

Lee Evans

Peerless Price

Roscoe Parrish

TE

Robert Royal

LT

Jason Peters

LG

Derrick Dockery

C

Melvin Fowler

RG

Langston Walker

RT

Terrance Pennington

LE

Chris Kelsay

DT

Larry Tripplett

Darwin Walker

John McCargo

Kyle Williams

RE

Aaron Schobel

LOLB

Paul Posluszny/Lawrence Timmons/Jon Beason

MLB

Angelo Crowell

ROLB

Keith Ellison

CB

Terrence McGee

Ashton Youboty

Kiwaukee Thomas

Marcus McCauley/Aaron Ross/Eric Wright/Tenard Jackson/David Irons/Daymeion Hughes/Josh Wilson/Fred Bennett/Michael Coe

FS

Ko Simpson

SS

Donte Whitner

K

Rian Lindell

P

Brian Moorman

This is a playoff caliber team! :thumbdown:

And don't forget, Coy Wire is becoming an outside LB.

Very nice work, but I am a big believer in where we are come week 3. The more we get bashed the more unified this team is going to get. I never thought we were going to the SB this year, but Marv is undoing the wrongs of TD and this is a team we will be enjoying for a few years to come! :thumbdown:

Let me start this post out by saying that Marv Levy is a genius! He traded a linebacker that will never be his old self and a back up, mediocre qb FOR a solid DT. I am very relieved that the DT position can be scratched off the needs list becuase this years' draft is not a good one for DTs. But I'll tell ya what this year's draft is good for, it's good for LBs, RBs, CBs, (Which just so happens to be the Bills needs!)

The Bills first need is LB- The draft is chalk full of these guys. Patrick Willis would be a nice option at #12. He's got excellent speed and is a tackling machine. But Marv could trade down and draft Paul Posluszny. Pos defines high character and plays like a man possessed on the field. In round two, the Bills could go after guys like David Harris, Lawrence Timmons, and Jon Beason. That's 5 guys that could fill this one need.

The Bills 2nd need is a RB- My dream would be that the Bills trade for Michael Turner. Whether it be a swap of firsts or a second round pick for the guy. I also drool when I see Adrain "All Day" Peterson, but Marv would have to trade up and give up some good stuff for a top 5 pick. But this draft is full of RBs that can fill the void and be drafted in rds 2-3. My first guy would be Tony Hunt. He may not of run the fastest 40, but this guy gets the job done. He is a classy guy who would knock any LB's block off. He would fit in very well with this offense. Then there is Antonio Pittman. This little bugger is a tough as nails. He is very speedy and extremely productive. Some other possible suitors would be Kenny Irons, Brandon Jackson, and Darius Walker.

Need #3= CB- Here are some names that will be around in rds 2 and 3: Marcus McCauley, Aaron Ross, Eric Wright, Tenard Jackson, David Irons, Daymeion Hughes, Josh Wilson, Fred Bennett, and Michael Coe.

When the Bills fill their needs, their roster could look like this:

QB

JP Losman

RB

Anthony Thomas + Michael Turner/Adrian Peterson/Tony Hunt/Antonio Pittman/Kenny Irons/Brandon Jackson/Darius Walker

FB

Brad Cieslak

WR

Lee Evans

Peerless Price

Roscoe Parrish

TE

Robert Royal

LT

Jason Peters

LG

Derrick Dockery

C

Melvin Fowler

RG

Langston Walker

RT

Terrance Pennington

LE

Chris Kelsay

DT

Larry Tripplett

Darwin Walker

John McCargo

Kyle Williams

RE

Aaron Schobel

LOLB

Paul Posluszny/Lawrence Timmons/Jon Beason

MLB

Angelo Crowell

ROLB

Keith Ellison

CB

Terrence McGee

Ashton Youboty

Kiwaukee Thomas

Marcus McCauley/Aaron Ross/Eric Wright/Tenard Jackson/David Irons/Daymeion Hughes/Josh Wilson/Fred Bennett/Michael Coe

FS

Ko Simpson

SS

Donte Whitner

K

Rian Lindell

P

Brian Moorman

This is a playoff caliber team! :D

PLAYOFFS! :thumbdown:

I'm thinking Lynch in first round with LB in second.

Getting Hall or Lynch in the 1st round will make me happy.....2nd round can be our starting LB....The 2 3rd rounders can be used to get a TE and either a RB or CB depending on who we picked with our 1st.

I really don't want Michael Turner...I don't want to give up that 1st round pick. Another issue is Turner would have to be given a contract extension. I would rather pay a 1st round RB than paying him a huge signing bonus similar to what McGahee or Gore got in SF. If the Bills are going to play to the cash-to-cap strategy, I don't see how we can trade for Turner and sign him to a big contract extension especially considering that they will have to extend Losman and Evans soon.