Attention College Democrats

Since you are a bunch of gutless pussies who are too scared or weak to defend our nation, we've decided that you'd still be slaves to England if it was left up to you. Thus we've arranged for you to be shipped back there and put to work in the fields.

Good luck.

Hey... I am already a laborer!

There is always walls to wash, railings to paint, grass to mow, ditches to be dug here! All for the US gov't and the good 'ole DoD!

Any takers?

It is okay if you get a few blisters on your pencil pushing hands, er... I mean keyboard typing hands... It really is!

Since you are a bunch of gutless pussies who are too scared or weak to defend our nation, we've decided that you'd still be slaves to England if it was left up to you. Thus we've arranged for you to be shipped back there and put to work in the fields.

Good luck.

Amen, KC.

Good luck.

That must be what Dick Cheney was doing during the Vietnam War when he said he got multiple deferments because had more important things to do. Now I know what he meant when he said he was out standing in his field.

I sure hope not. It wasn't supposed to be funny. It was supposed to be patently stupid so it would match 99% of the other threads on this board.

Now I'm actually more confused. You see, upon my first impression that it was serious, I though "Well, that's pretty !@#$ing dumb." (I also thought "It's really not like KD to post something so dumb".) Then I read Joey Spaghetti's reply and thought "Well, that's just the sort of shallow, non-sensical reply a post like that deserves. Good for you, Joe."

But now, it turns out your original post was satire...so now both my estimation of that and Joe's reply are off kilter, and I'm forced to admit that maybe both posts were satire...or not. Now I don't know who the !@#$ing retard is. I don't like that. I'm uncomfortable being unable to spot the retard. When you can't spot the retard, before you know it retards are sneaking up behind you, eating your house plants and drooling on your shoes, and you're standing there saying "But you're a retard, why didn't I see you coming?" There's clearly only one solution to this dilemma: I must go back to just naturally assuming that PastaJoe is the retard.

Aaaah...that feels much better now. :nana:

Now I'm actually more confused. You see, upon my first impression that it was serious, I though "Well, that's pretty !@#$ing dumb." (I also thought "It's really not like KD to post something so dumb".) Then I read Joey Spaghetti's reply and thought "Well, that's just the sort of shallow, non-sensical reply a post like that deserves. Good for you, Joe."

But now, it turns out your original post was satire...so now both my estimation of that and Joe's reply are off kilter, and I'm forced to admit that maybe both posts were satire...or not. Now I don't know who the !@#$ing retard is. I don't like that. I'm uncomfortable being unable to spot the retard. When you can't spot the retard, before you know it retards are sneaking up behind you, eating your house plants and drooling on your shoes, and you're standing there saying "But you're a retard, why didn't I see you coming?" There's clearly only one solution to this dilemma: I must go back to just naturally assuming that PastaJoe is the retard.

You could always just look into a mirror.

There's clearly only one solution to this dilemma: I must go back to just naturally assuming that PastaJoe is the retard.

Normally I would take offense and respond, but I have to go watch Wheel of Fortune. Big money, big money.

It'll be ok. Yo just need to calm down a bit. take a deep breath, and count to 3.5. Then you'll see the retard.