Hate to admit this...

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no way bro. the way i see it, those 3 shows make me 3 times the man you guys are.

but have fun playing boys club.

This is all just a little too creepy, Drank

no way bro. the way i see it, those 3 shows make me 3 times the man you guys are.

but have fun playing boys club.

You keep believing that

3x more a man because you enjoy boyband concerts, Right

Unless of course you meant to say that saying you enjoyed going to boy band concerts wil get you 3x more men, then yes, that can't be argued

I have got Promo's back on this one. I bought my girfriend tickets to the show at HSBC in February, figuring she would take a friend. She wanted me to go with her instead, and I have to admit, I had a good time. Once the high pitched shrieks from screaming girls stopped (after the 3rd song) the show was very good.

you guys have too much work ahead of you revoking the Man Cards of every poster in that 9-page American Idol thread before you get to us anyways... :nana:

They are pretty safe. Anyone with a mancard avoids that thread.

I've never seen him in concert (and probably won't), but JT is legit. His album is on point and the longer he sticks with Timbo, the more good music those two will create.

;):lol::lol:

I can't believe what I am reading here. What's wrong with me? Why do I keep returning to this thread?

I must seek help wo I do't expose myself to such nonsense again.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

;):lol::lol:

I can't believe what I am reading here. What's wrong with me? Why do I keep returning to this thread?

I must seek help wo I do't expose myself to such nonsense again.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Hey, I escaped the Dean's wrath for over 5 years....I guess I was due. :lol:

And you'll be back... :lol:

you guys have too much work ahead of you revoking the Man Cards of every poster in that 9-page American Idol thread before you get to us anyways... :beer:

meh, I'll give the posters in the Ameriocan Idol thread a bit of credit, some of the women that have been on the show are hot and over 18. The only women at a JT concert just "became women" 2 years ago at the most and could care less about a guy in the crowd while they are trying to get JT's attention.