I havn't seen a thread congratulating Marv on a job well done &#33

So I'm going to start one here. I am starting to get excited about this team for 2007. I like the moves Marv is making and after a good first day in the draft I can see us solidifing the LB and RB position. We should be a kick ass team this year. !

Too bad for that guy who didn't renew his seasons tickets eh !

So I'm going to start one here. I am starting to get excited about this team for 2007. I like the moves Marv is making and after a good first day in the draft I can see us solidifing the LB and RB position. We should be a kick ass team this year. !

I think he has done well, but, what will it translate into? Right now we have 2 playmakers on offense and a rebuilt line that we'll have to see in action. On defense we have 1 playmaker and a couple holes to fill yet.

Don't get me wrong, other than Clements (who they had no shot at signing) we didn't lose top notch talent, but we did lost starters who must be replaced. I like the moves, but more need to follow--most importantly an A+ draft.

See mine!

I think he has done well, but, what will it translate into? Right now we have 2 playmakers on offense and a rebuilt line that we'll have to see in action. On defense we have 1 playmaker and a couple holes to fill yet.

Don't get me wrong, other than Clements (who they had no shot at signing) we didn't lose top notch talent, but we did lost starters who must be replaced. I like the moves, but more need to follow--most importantly an A+ draft.

I believe that's Marv & Co. intent, to build the core of this team via the draft. From the looks of it now, the Bills will be competetive and very young this coming season. I don't believe it translates into a playoff appearance yet, but it does look very good for the near future. Anything can happen though. We did lose talent, but Marv is building this team and so far getting value for vets that would walk free when their contracts are up. I like the way this team is being put together!!!

This trade is good for the longterm but won't help us for 2007- most of the Bills moves point to rebuilding, restructoring, regrouping or resomething- which I'm ok with- I always get flamed for looking at the Bills in a realistic manner- but I was pretty happy last season as the Bills exceded my expectations (6-10) by going 7-9 while a lot of Bills fans who were predicting a superbowl contender were doubling up on their anti-depresants and kicking their dogs - at least thats what I gather from reading their posts.