Losman comes to aussie's defense,

Beerball

Everybody wants to be an Aussie. Word among Bills insiders is that Losman made the trip as a show of support for TBD party planner Diane (aussiew).

Adventure linky

Though he spent most of his time in Buffalo this offseason working on the interior of his home, he more recently took another international trip to Australia.

"That was an exciting adventure," said Losman. "They are very, very nice people down there."

Good to see JP enjoyed my country. I had similar experiences on all my trips to the states. Driving on the wrong side of the road was tough to get use to. Getting outside the main cities you meet some awesome people, and driving is definitely the way to see the most. Australia is very similar to the states in that sense. But you never go against the countries national sports you always lose. That being said, Ausrtalian rules isn't very tough. It is fast but not very physical. Either rugby code is alot tougher (even though after playing American football back home I was alawys more beat up after American football game than a game of rugby)

Way to go JP.

My wife and I went to Australia a few years ago. We loved the country and the people.

If you have not been, I thoroughly would recommend it.

P.S. While we were there, we went to the Australia Zoo and met Steve, Terri, and Bindi Irwin as well as Terri's parents. They could not have been nicer to us.

Everybody wants to be an Aussie. Word among Bills insiders is that Losman made the trip as a show of support for TBD party planner Diane (aussiew).

Adventure linky

How come nobody here gave the heads up about this? I thought TBD had it's finger on the pulse of all things Bills. Had I known, I would have kept an eye out for him. :w00t:

Everything he said about Aussie rules compared to American Football was correct(IMO)......and I gave up arguing the points myself a looooong time ago.

Mind you, his argument holds for basketball as well.