JP Losman Injury Prone?

What is football turning into these days? Twenty years ago, they couldn't even tell you what one of these sacs were, let alone know if one burst. So he's got some fluid on his joints. Welcome to the "over 18" club. He has burst three so far, according to my calculations, he has one healthy sac left. If Chris Sims can play with a busted spleen, Losman can suck it up with his one unburst sac and go out and win us a Superbowl.

What is football turning into these days? Twenty years ago, they couldn't even tell you what one of these sacs were, let alone know if one burst. So he's got some fluid on his joints. Welcome to the "over 18" club. He has burst three so far, according to my calculations, he has one healthy sac left. If Chris Sims can play with a busted spleen, Losman can suck it up with his one unburst sac and go out and win us a Superbowl.
Chris Sims isn't playing with a busted spleen, he's playing with no spleen at all - but he still has a great sense of humor to see him through :w00t:

the story made me appreciate him a lot more.

those are the kind of injuries no one heard about, and he played through them. just little nagging injuries. you know...the type that would make Mike Williams sit out for three weeks.

these are the kind of injuries that will make him a tough, hardened vet.

I did hear through my sources that the Bucs are frustrated with the injury prone Mike Williams.

Apparently he has strained jaw muscles from the all you can eat Buffet at the chinese take out place downtown.

I did hear through my sources that the Bucs are frustrated with the injury prone Mike Williams.

Apparently he has strained jaw muscles from the all you can eat Buffet at the chinese take out place downtown.

is that a season long injury??

A warrantless cheap-shot. Totally unrelated to the thread and simply uncalled before.

:w00t::lol:

I like that in a post.