Double Trade Down If AP's there--

Astrobot

If AP's there, I think we should offer him up in a double trade-down for an extra 2nd and 3rd Rounder. Here's why:

The Packers give Buffalo their pick at #16 in addition to their second-round pick (#47).

Then

The Giants give Buffalo their pick at #20 in addition to their third-round pick (#81).

You then have these options at each pick (according to Draft Tek Mock) here

20. Players Available: Revis-Houston-Ross CB, Willis ILB, Jarrett-Ginn WR

43. Players Available: Leonard RB, Blaylock OG, Siler ILB, Spencer DE,

47. Players Available: Gonzalez WR, Wade-Irons CB , Tank Tyler DT, Harris ILB, Ramirez OG

74. Players Available: Hunt RB, AJ Davis CB, Rufus Alexander OLB, Buster Davis ILB,

81. Players Available: Tim Shaw ILB, HB Blades ILB , Scott Chandler TE

92. Players Available: Marshall Yanda OG, Justin Durant ILB, Fred Bennett CB

107.Players Available: Paul Williams WR, Josh Beekman OG, Chris Davis WR, Doug Datish OC,

How's This?

20. Willis ILB

43. Leonard RB

47. Wade CB

74. Rufus Alexander OLB

81. Scott Chandler TE

92. Fred Bennett CB

107.Doug Datish OC

Crikeys, I have to do all the work.

47. Players Available: Gonzalez WR, Wade-Irons CB , Tank Tyler DT, Harris ILB, Ramirez OG

74. Players Available: Hunt RB, AJ Davis CB, Rufus Alexander OLB, Buster Davis ILB,

107.Players Available: Paul Williams WR, Josh Beekman OG, Chris Davis WR, Doug Datish OC,

20 Willis ILB

43 Blaylock OG

47 Wade CB

74 Hunt RB

81 Scott Chandler TE

92 Fred Bennett CB

107 Paul Williams WR

Crikeys, I have to do all the work.

20 Willis ILB

43 Blaylock OG

47 Wade CB

74 Hunt RB

81 Scott Chandler TE

92 Fred Bennett CB

107 Paul Williams WR

I like it - but I must tweek

20 Willis ILB

43 to Chargers for M Turner RB

47 Wright CB

74 Manny Ramirez OG

81 Ben Patrick TE

92 Fred Bennett CB

107 Paul Williams WR

I wish people around here would get over their Leonard obsession.

Exactly, didn't he lose his starting job to Rice. I only saw one game, but he didn't seem to touch the ball at all. I also hope people drop the Michael Bush talk as well.

I like it - but I must tweek

20 Willis ILB

43 to Chargers for M Turner RB

47 Wright CB

74 Manny Ramirez OG

81 Ben Patrick TE

92 Fred Bennett CB

107 Paul Williams WR

Would you really rather have Ben Patrick (Div 1-AA, 64 passes for 639 yards and 6 touchdowns ) than Scott Chandler (Div 1-A, 115 receptions for 1,431 yards and 10 touchdowns, 6-7 Weight: 270 )?

If AP's there, I think we should offer him up in a double trade-down for an extra 2nd and 3rd Rounder. Here's why:

The Packers give Buffalo their pick at #16 in addition to their second-round pick (#47).

Then

The Giants give Buffalo their pick at #20 in addition to their third-round pick (#81).

How's This?

20. Willis ILB

43. Leonard RB

47. Wade CB

74. Rufus Alexander OLB

81. Scott Chandler TE

92. Fred Bennett CB

107.Doug Datish OC

I for one want to see the Bills be aggressive in this draft. That means getting as many potential "blue chip" players as possible. They need to add some difference makers to this team IMO, not just more bodies. They have added several of those over the past year. I'd rather see them make the effort move up if they really covet a player. Quality over quantity.

I for one want to see the Bills be aggressive in this draft. That means getting as many potential "blue chip" players as possible. They need to add some difference makers to this team IMO, not just more bodies. They have added several of those over the past year. I'd rather see them make the effort move up if they really covet a player. Quality over quantity.

I would argue that getting Willis, arguably the best LB in the draft, would help, and in many drafts, he's available at 20.

Now Lynch is gone, and Hall, Okoye, AP, and Branch.

But Houston or Revis are a better fit for us at CB, and are thus blue chippers for us.

Would you really rather have Ben Patrick (Div 1-AA, 64 passes for 639 yards and 6 touchdowns ) than Scott Chandler (Div 1-A, 115 receptions for 1,431 yards and 10 touchdowns, 6-7 Weight: 270 )?

unscientific but Chandler looks like a goofy kid I use to know while Patrick looks like a mean mother.

unscientific but Chandler looks like a goofy kid I use to know while Patrick looks like a mean mother.

Oh, so you've SEEN my mother?

She told me to tell you that all of Marv's tight ends have looked goofy.

I would argue that getting Willis, arguably the best LB in the draft, would help, and in many drafts, he's available at 20.

But Houston or Revis are a better fit for us at CB, and are thus blue chippers for us.

Willis at 20?

Whatever you (and your brain-dead sources) are smoking, PLEASE send me some. (I'm not kidding, I really could use it.)

Is it POSSIBLE he'll be available at 20? Sure, ANYTHING'S possible. Is it LIKELY, though?

What's your choice when he is (almost certainly) gone?

Willis at 20?

Whatever you (and your brain-dead sources) are smoking, PLEASE send me some. (I'm not kidding, I really could use it.)

Is it POSSIBLE he'll be available at 20? Sure, ANYTHING'S possible. Is it LIKELY, though?

Willis will be gone by #11 to SF

Then

How's This?

20. Willis ILB

43. Leonard RB

47. Wade CB

74. Rufus Alexander OLB

81. Scott Chandler TE

92. Fred Bennett CB

107.Doug Datish OC

20. Willis

43. Hunt

47. Gonzalez

74. Davis

81. Chandler

92. Yanda

107. Beekman

I think that this fills most of our holes with players that can play in our systems and in the roles we need to fill.

Willis at 20?

1. Calvin Johnson WR Georgia Tech ( Blue + ) If you drew up the perfect WR Johnson would be it. Fantastic size, game breaking speed, after the catch ability and the knack for the big play

2. Joe Thomas OT Wisconsin ( Blue + ) One of the best tackle prospects in the past 10 - 15 years. Thomas has ideal size, long arms and fantastic athletic abilities for the position.

3. Adrian Peterson RB Oklahoma ( Blue + ) The only knock on Peterson is his ability to stay healthy. Peterson is build like Hall of Famer Eric Dickerson with the same great eye popping quickness and game breaking speed. The talk of Peterson's upright running style is ridiculous as it was with Dickerson.

4. Gaines Adams DE Clemson ( Blue - / Blue ) Adams has nice size, above average strength and superior pass rushing skills.

5. Brady Quinn QB Notre Dame ( Blue - / Blue ) I like Quinn more than most. He is a polished performer in the mold of the Bengals Carson Palmer. Quinn has a little less arm but his ability to slip and slide in and out of the pocket and the ability to make plays while doing so is special.

6. JaMarcus Russell QB LSU ( Blue - / Blue ) An excellent leader with big play skills and a rocket for an arm.

7. Alan Branch DT Michigan ( Blue - / Blue ) A huge prospect that plugs up the run and collapses the pocket against the pass. If he keeps his weight under control he will be a force.

8. LeRon Landry S LSU ( Blue - / Blue ) A very steady player that leads by example and was a great producer for his team. Landry does every thing well and his combine performance proved just how good of an athlete he really is.

9. Jamaal Anderson DE Arkansas ( Red + / Blue ) Anderson has the perfect build for a defensive end and his pass rush skills are very good for a player with his size. A true all around performer that has top tier potential

10. Amobi Okoye DT Louisville ( Red + / Blue ) Okoye could be the second coming of Warren Sapp. Built low to the ground with a fantastic initial burst that allows him to generate a pass rush from the inside. A very talented performer that could be dominating force.

11. Ted Ginn WR Ohio State ( Red + / Blue ) Ginn isn't a polished route runner but his gamebreaking speed, quickness and ability to return kicks makes him a special prospect

12. Marshawn Lynch RB California ( Red + / Blue - ) Lynch is a very exciting all around performer that has the ability to be an everydown player in th NFL. Can Lynch stay healthy while carrying the load at the pro level.

13. Levi Brown OT Penn St ( Blue - ) Brown had an outstanding career in college and he has everything needed to succeed at the next level. Is Brown going to be a left tackle or will he play on the right side in the NFL.

14. Leon Hall CB Michigan ( Blue - ) Hall has nice size and the speed and quickness to excell at the next level. A physical performer that can play man out on an island and his production near the line of scrimmage is a testament to his toughness

15. Greg Olsen TE Miami ( Red + / Blue ) Olsen has the size and speed to be an outstanding pass catcher in the NFL. Will he improve his blocking? Olsen's speed should create mismatch problems for opposing safeties and linebackers

16. Adam Carriker DE Nebraska ( Red + / Blue - ) Carriker has tremendous size and superior quickness and the skills to move from end to tackle. Versatility and a non-stop motor makes Carriker a very attractive prospect.

17. Reggie Nelson S Florida ( Red + / Blue ) Nelson is a risk taker at safety with a corners mentality and the athletic skills to cover wideouts at the next level. Nelson is a big play take it the distance type of player

18. Chris Houston CB Arkansas ( Red + / Blue ) Houston isn't real tall but his strength, speed and quickness are top notch. Houston has top cover corner skills and his effort to be physical can't be ignored

19. Dwayne Jarrett WR USC ( Red + / Blue - ) Jarrett has tremendous size and great hands and the ability to make big plays is a Jarrett trade mark. How fast is Jarrett? All I know is he really never seemed to be caught from behind

20. Jarvis Moss DE Florida ( Red / Blue ) Moss has the frame to add another 15 -20lbs which will make him more stout against the run in a few seasons. The thing about Moss is his explosive plays in the opponents backfield. Moss has Simeon Rice type pass rush skills or maybe even a tad more potential than that

21. Patrick Willis LB ( Red + ) Linebackers rarely ever get the credit they deserve. Make no mistake about it, Willis is a very good prospect that could very well be drafted in the top fifteen selections this year. A very heady player that tackles well and hits like a truck - A very good leader

1. Calvin Johnson WR Georgia Tech ( Blue + ) If you drew up the perfect WR Johnson would be it. Fantastic size, game breaking speed, after the catch ability and the knack for the big play

2. Joe Thomas OT Wisconsin ( Blue + ) One of the best tackle prospects in the past 10 - 15 years. Thomas has ideal size, long arms and fantastic athletic abilities for the position.

3. Adrian Peterson RB Oklahoma ( Blue + ) The only knock on Peterson is his ability to stay healthy. Peterson is build like Hall of Famer Eric Dickerson with the same great eye popping quickness and game breaking speed. The talk of Peterson's upright running style is ridiculous as it was with Dickerson.

4. Gaines Adams DE Clemson ( Blue - / Blue ) Adams has nice size, above average strength and superior pass rushing skills.

5. Brady Quinn QB Notre Dame ( Blue - / Blue ) I like Quinn more than most. He is a polished performer in the mold of the Bengals Carson Palmer. Quinn has a little less arm but his ability to slip and slide in and out of the pocket and the ability to make plays while doing so is special.

6. JaMarcus Russell QB LSU ( Blue - / Blue ) An excellent leader with big play skills and a rocket for an arm.

7. Alan Branch DT Michigan ( Blue - / Blue ) A huge prospect that plugs up the run and collapses the pocket against the pass. If he keeps his weight under control he will be a force.

8. LeRon Landry S LSU ( Blue - / Blue ) A very steady player that leads by example and was a great producer for his team. Landry does every thing well and his combine performance proved just how good of an athlete he really is.

9. Jamaal Anderson DE Arkansas ( Red + / Blue ) Anderson has the perfect build for a defensive end and his pass rush skills are very good for a player with his size. A true all around performer that has top tier potential

10. Amobi Okoye DT Louisville ( Red + / Blue ) Okoye could be the second coming of Warren Sapp. Built low to the ground with a fantastic initial burst that allows him to generate a pass rush from the inside. A very talented performer that could be dominating force.

11. Ted Ginn WR Ohio State ( Red + / Blue ) Ginn isn't a polished route runner but his gamebreaking speed, quickness and ability to return kicks makes him a special prospect

12. Marshawn Lynch RB California ( Red + / Blue - ) Lynch is a very exciting all around performer that has the ability to be an everydown player in th NFL. Can Lynch stay healthy while carrying the load at the pro level.

13. Levi Brown OT Penn St ( Blue - ) Brown had an outstanding career in college and he has everything needed to succeed at the next level. Is Brown going to be a left tackle or will he play on the right side in the NFL.

14. Leon Hall CB Michigan ( Blue - ) Hall has nice size and the speed and quickness to excell at the next level. A physical performer that can play man out on an island and his production near the line of scrimmage is a testament to his toughness

15. Greg Olsen TE Miami ( Red + / Blue ) Olsen has the size and speed to be an outstanding pass catcher in the NFL. Will he improve his blocking? Olsen's speed should create mismatch problems for opposing safeties and linebackers

16. Adam Carriker DE Nebraska ( Red + / Blue - ) Carriker has tremendous size and superior quickness and the skills to move from end to tackle. Versatility and a non-stop motor makes Carriker a very attractive prospect.

17. Reggie Nelson S Florida ( Red + / Blue ) Nelson is a risk taker at safety with a corners mentality and the athletic skills to cover wideouts at the next level. Nelson is a big play take it the distance type of player

18. Chris Houston CB Arkansas ( Red + / Blue ) Houston isn't real tall but his strength, speed and quickness are top notch. Houston has top cover corner skills and his effort to be physical can't be ignored

19. Dwayne Jarrett WR USC ( Red + / Blue - ) Jarrett has tremendous size and great hands and the ability to make big plays is a Jarrett trade mark. How fast is Jarrett? All I know is he really never seemed to be caught from behind

20. Jarvis Moss DE Florida ( Red / Blue ) Moss has the frame to add another 15 -20lbs which will make him more stout against the run in a few seasons. The thing about Moss is his explosive plays in the opponents backfield. Moss has Simeon Rice type pass rush skills or maybe even a tad more potential than that

21. Patrick Willis LB ( Red + ) Linebackers rarely ever get the credit they deserve. Make no mistake about it, Willis is a very good prospect that could very well be drafted in the top fifteen selections this year. A very heady player that tackles well and hits like a truck - A very good leader

Do I get the drugs now, or after that mock draft goes up in smoke? Seriously, I could use them now.

Do you REALLY think he'll last to 20? REALLY?

I wish people around here would get over their Leonard obsession.

Yeah I know, that movie totally sucked just like most of Bill Cosby's movies.

After the workout willis turned out today he's a lock for the top 15, maybe even the top 10. Guy ran a 4.38! A 240 lb LB. Thats the fastest 40 I can remember seeing for a LB ever. I think Manny Lawson and Derrick Johnson both ran in the low 4.4's, but thats unbelievable. Dwight Freeney, a DE, ran a 4.38 in 02, shocking everybody I believe.