Man this pisses me off!

I heard Coy Wire on WGR on the way home from work today, I just caught some of it, but I think I got what he was trying to say.

He said he doesn't really care what the opinion outside the Bills locker room is, that "they" (I think he means the fans) don't "understand" what is going on with the Bills because they are not part of the team.

When I hear crap like that it really pisses me off! I do not need to be a football player or coach or GM for that matter to know lousy football when I see it. I hate the arrogance the players and coaches show towards there fans amd the media to some extent. I think they forget it's the fans who buy there tickets, buy there shirts,hats and whatever else they sell with the team logo on it.

Why must they act like it is a secret society that a simpleton like us fans would never understand? I resent the remarks the players, coach Mularky and Donahoe make when they are asked a question on the performance of the Bills. Why can't they just level with us instead of feeding us this "were going to stay the course" or "were close" or the always popular "were not making changes because we are not going to ruin our continuity" quotes.

I was so glad when I heard good old Ralph Wilson lit into the GM and coaching staff yesterday. Do you think they showed Mr. Wilson the same arrogance they show there fans? I seriously doubt it.

Anybody else ever get tired of that crap?

That's exactly why I invest my money on College and High School sports, players who play for nothing but pride. Professional sports have become to much of a business that I don't give a stevestojan what the players are thinking, or how they feel because they don't give a stevestojan about what the fans think or feel. Just get your ass on the field and entertain me, collect your paycheck on your own time.

Hey Todd, Thanks. I have been lurking for a while and just started posting again. I think the last garbage plate I had was with you guy's :lol: . I definatly need to have one soon :lol:

side note, I just bought three boxes of girl scout cookies from a girlscout who just came to my door :lol:

I love garbage plates and girlscout cookies! <_<

Hey Todd, Thanks. I have been lurking for a while and just started posting again. I think the last garbage plate I had was with you guy's :lol: . I definatly need to have one soon :lol:

side note, I just bought three boxes of girl scout cookies from a girlscout who just came to my door :lol:

I love garbage plates and girlscout cookies!  <_<

67457[/snapback]

So is garbage plate another word for orgy? :lol: