Asleep at the Wheel

blzrul

story

Mmm mmm mmm. Just goes to show you what can happen when all you plan for is the INVASION and not the AFTERMATH.

So all that nukyoular stuff that we don't want the terrarists to have? Gone. Who knows where. From, you could say, right under our noses.

Another big, fat DUH to the Bush Administration.

story

Mmm mmm mmm.  Just goes to show you what can happen when all you plan for is the INVASION and not the AFTERMATH.

So all that nukyoular stuff that we don't want the terrarists to have?  Gone.  Who knows where.  From, you could say, right under our noses.

Another big, fat DUH to the Bush Administration.

67255[/snapback]

So let's see if I have this straight: the terrorists now have the materials and tools from the Iraqi nuclear program...that was reported last week to not exist. <_<:lol:

THAT is why I stopped paying attention to the TV news years ago... :lol:

So let's see if I have this straight: the terrorists now have the materials and tools from the Iraqi nuclear program...that was reported last week to not exist.  <_<  :lol:

THAT is why I stopped paying attention to the TV news years ago...  :lol:

67267[/snapback]

You have to remember, "logical thought" and "blzrul" do not belong in the same sentence.

Actually they were materials at nuclear plants. Not WMDs.

Even you morons must know that a car antenna in the wrong hands can be a lethal weapon.

Same principle.

Naturally you'll seek to cloud and obscure the issue which was that they knew there was stuff at these plants and there was no plan to secure it. Or is it possible that the UN knew about it but somehow the geniuses in DC didn't? Well, the UN is immaterial after all, huh, so why bother to ask them or listen.

So, it's possible that somewhere a third-world country is going to finally have the materials it needs for nuclear power.

Or somewhere a terrarist has the fixins for a big bomb.

Either way, we're responsible. And THAT is the issue. And your personal attacks don't make it anything but what it is, which is stupid, irresponsible and a downright dereliction of duty. And those who defend it are, as stated above, morons.

Actually they were materials at nuclear plants.  Not WMDs.

Even you morons must know that a car antenna in the wrong hands can be a lethal weapon.

Same principle.

Naturally you'll seek to cloud and obscure the issue which was that they knew there was stuff at these plants and there was no plan to secure it.  Or is it possible that the UN knew about it but somehow the geniuses in DC didn't?  Well, the UN is immaterial after all, huh, so why bother to ask them or listen.

So, it's possible that somewhere a third-world country is going to finally have the materials it needs for nuclear power.

Or somewhere a terrarist has the fixins for a big bomb.

Either way, we're responsible.  And THAT is the issue.  And your personal attacks don't make it anything but what it is, which is stupid, irresponsible and a downright dereliction of duty.  And those who defend it are, as stated above, morons.

67275[/snapback]

First...there's a reason it's called "dual use" technology. The difference between "nuclear power program" and "nuclear weapons program" is roughly the same as the difference between "pesticide production" and "nerve gas production": virtually none. For the purposes of someone as dense as you, there effectively is no distinction. Jesus Christ, do you honestly think the material that goes into a nuclear plant is that much different that what goes into a bomb?

Second...most of the Iraqi power generation is from geothermal, hydroelectric, and gas-fired generators. What do you think those nuclear plants were generating, if it wasn't electricity?

Third...I know the guy who wrote the plan to secure the stuff that you claim "doesn't exist".

Fourth...I have forgotten more about this subject than you will ever know. Shut the hell up already and let the people who have a clue talk about it, you stupid cow.

First...there's a reason it's called "dual use" technology.  The difference between "nuclear power program" and "nuclear weapons program" is roughly the same as the difference between "pesticide production" and "nerve gas production": virtually none.  For the purposes of someone as dense as you, there effectively is no distinction.  Jesus Christ, do you honestly think the material that goes into a nuclear plant is that much different that what goes into a bomb?

Second...most of the Iraqi power generation is from geothermal, hydroelectric, and gas-fired generators.  What do you think those nuclear plants were generating, if it wasn't electricity?

Third...I know the guy who wrote the plan to secure the stuff that you claim "doesn't exist".

Fourth...I have forgotten more about this subject than you will ever know.  Shut the hell up already and let the people who have a clue talk about it, you stupid cow.

67325[/snapback]

Oh puh-lease. If you were half as important or informed as you present yourself to be what the HELL are you doing here?

I think blzrul has coined a new word!

We can use it for those EarthFirst eco-lib wacko terrorists.

67352[/snapback]

Boy aren't you clever picking up on that! Terrarist...'Murkin...and the ever-popular nuke-you-lar. You are a fine ambassador for your cause.

Fish in a barrel. Too bad I'm not a gun owner. <_<

Oh puh-lease.  If you were half as important or informed as you present yourself to be what the HELL are you doing here?

67527[/snapback]

In other words, by implication, anyone who really knows what's going on isn't here. Ergo, by your own admission, you don't have a !@#$ing clue.

And I'm well beyond the point of proving anything to the likes of you. I only prove myself to people that matter.

Actually they were materials at nuclear plants.

right, because Iraq itself has no natural resources for energy, so a natural solution to provide electricity would be nuclear. Hell, where else would you get energy in Iraq.

Blzrul must of hated being in Texas. When she hears Bush talk with his Texan accent, it must remind her of that , therefore she has to make fun of it. She must a been a riot when she was in Texas.