Need some help/advice...

BoondckCL

PM me if you have any ifnformation on how to get in contact with someone who can revoke a social working liscence. Any help would be great, and i thank you in advance.

liscencce for social working ???

PM me if you have any ifnformation on how to get in contact with someone who can revoke a social working liscence. Any help would be great, and i thank you in advance.

It would vary by state. MD, I know, has plenty of info on their state web site (probably because they have plenty of regulations - I'm actually legally required to get a state license to babysit my own niece in Maryland.) Check the state web site of whatever state you're having the trouble in.

Yeah, its my understanding that there is a liscence that one must acquire before they can practice. Could be wrong though.

Wait a sec...you asked how to revoke one - whatever it is - and now say you understand you need one to practice...something? What do you propose to practive, and with what expertise? :w00t:

Accept that UB offer before they find out . :w00t:

Wait a sec...you asked how to revoke one - whatever it is - and now say you understand you need one to practice...something? What do you propose to practive, and with what expertise? :w00t:

Accept that UB offer before they find out . :w00t:

:w00t::w00t::w00t:

No i am trying to take action against a social worker, just trying to get a feeling has to how i can go about doing so.

It would vary by state. MD, I know, has plenty of info on their state web site (probably because they have plenty of regulations - I'm actually legally required to get a state license to babysit my own niece in Maryland.) Check the state web site of whatever state you're having the trouble in.

Thanks Tom, the website is bringing on some real leads as to what course of action i can take. It's greatly appreciated.

Anything else that people have to offer is greatly appreciated.

For some reason i don't think that will hit home the way i want it to.

That's great -- "I don't like what you're doing, so I don't want you to have a career anymore." Really nice. :devil:

Granted you haven't shared any details, but it still sounds a bit extreme (and actually a lot like a whiny client, but hey).

That's great -- "I don't like what you're doing, so I don't want you to have a career anymore." Really nice. :devil:

Granted you haven't shared any details, but it still sounds a bit extreme (and actually a lot like a whiny client, but hey).

did we hit the button one to many times ???

I agree. Boon, you're not going to win.

When your past gets brought up, which it will, you'll look like a bitter, vindictive 19 year old. You can then be sued for defamation of character.

I love today's youth. :worthy:

Wow, a triple post, you must really not like the way he is going about this

Ooops -- we've had firewall problems here at work today so I was getting timeout errors. I didn't realize any of them got through, much less three...

CW