What happened to this board???

nemhoff

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why should I care what a couple of posters on a web site think? or the fact that you guys (6pak) don't know me..

Go Bills!

There are websites and there are communities. This has been quite a good community for a long time. While I don't think you need to obsess about what every individual in a community thinks of you, a little respect and conern for your fellow members is not out of order.

So, seeing that JSP has 7 million posts and has been around for longer than the internet has existed, I'm just saying he is one of the elders and someone you should care to know.

...and he was just playin' witcha, with that post.

That's all...no biggie

There are websites and there are communities. This has been quite a good community for a long time. While I don't think you need to obsess about what every individual in a community thinks of you, a little respect and conern for your fellow members is not out of order.

So, seeing that JSP has 7 million posts and has been around for longer than the internet has existed, I'm just saying he is one of the elders and someone you should care to know.

That's all...no biggie

Not quite 7 million, but I'm working on it.

:worthy:

That's all...no biggie

Sounds a little rude and arrogant to me that he would jump into the middle of a thread and make a post about not knowing anyone in the thread? So if he doesn't know us or opinion doesn't matter....that's all no biggie as well.

Sounds a little rude and arrogant to me that he would jump into the middle of a thread and make a post about not knowing anyone in the thread? So if he doesn't know us or opinion doesn't matter....that's all no biggie as well.

Just trying to point out that the lot of you were engaged in a rather pointless argument, is all.

You've got Joseph all wrong, bug. A little rude and arrogant?

I consider my football opinions to be quite sacred. Usually I charge over $30 a month for my opinions

so when I share them freely, listen-up, because that is like free money.

Look for Marve to be bold on draft day.

I consider my football opinions to be quite sacred. Usually I charge over $30 a month for my opinions

so when I share them freely, listen-up, because that is like free money.

Look for Marve to be bold on draft day.

How much do you usually charge for the extra "e"?

Just trying to point out that the lot of you were engaged in a rather pointless argument, is all.

Fair enough (pretty much like we are now, I guess) hey Joe I just hit 100 posts....come-on show me a little love for that! :worthy:

Go Bills!

Fair enough (pretty much like we are now, I guess) hey Joe I just hit 100 posts....come-on show me a little love for that! :worthy:

Go Bills!

love...bug?

...sorry...sorry...nothing to see here...move along... :beer:

How much do you usually charge for the extra "e"?

Philistines! I try to bring a little Olde English in, and my nail is pounded down.

Zounds.

(Extra "e"s are free, because I steal them where it seems fit Dan).

When Ice decided to leave the board took a turn for the worse. :worthy:

Have things really changed that much? It seems to me we have a plethora of mentally-challenged, football ignorant, blowhards looking to pick a fight. :beer:

(I know...I'm here...right? Save it. :lol: )