Your Draft Board

What is your top five players that you would pick with the 12th pick.

here's mine.

1. RB Adrian Peterson

2. DT Amobi Okoye

3. RB Marshawn Lynch

4. ILB Patrick Willis

5. CB Leon Hall

1. Patrick Willis

2. Amobi Okoye/Marshawn Lynch

4. Leon Hall

5. Someone else. Peterson will not be available when the Bills pick.

here's mine.

1. RB Adrian Peterson

2. DT Amobi Okoye

3. RB Marshawn Lynch

4. ILB Patrick Willis

5. CB Leon Hall

you have okoye high i wouldnt go for a dt in the first round ,you can get one at any spot in the draft a first rounder as dt is overrated imo theres alot of dt that have been busts.

1. Patrick Willis

2. Amobi Okoye/Marshawn Lynch

4. Leon Hall

5. Someone else. Peterson will not be available when the Bills pick.

Important to have draft boards that take into account the unlikely, not just the probable guys.

You can leave off Thomas, Russell, and Johnson, and I think we need to put an asterisk next to Quinn or leave him off, but everybody else should be on the list.

One of the wild cards seems to be the three DEs (Adams, Carriker, Anderson) and the safety (Landry) currently considered top 10 picks, because while not going straight need, it seems unlikely we can afford to go after one of those guys either, so I'm going to exclude them (since I think they would be lower on my list anyway...)

Peterson, Branch, Okoye, Willis, Hall, Revis, and Lynch (as well as any lower projected picks people want to add in a la Whitner last year).

I put those seven in this order:

1) Peterson

2) Willis

3) Okoye

4) Branch

5) Lynch

6) Revis

7) Hall

I think there are very few chances that all seven of these guys are gone, so it is either one of these seven or a surprise with one of the 8 top 10 picks I'm leaving out falling (which could happen with one of the three DEs, and we really would have to decide that all three are below our #7 of the above guys, or consider taking one), or somebody off the radar turning into a top 12 pick when Marv says so.

So if none of the excluded 8 fall (which they could), who else might enter into this list as a sleeper, or are we definitely looking at one of these seven guys? I don't see anybody crowding out one of these 7 unless we were to trade down.

1) RB Marshawn Lynch, California

2) MLB Patrick Willis, Ole Miss

3) WR Dwayne Bowe, LSU

4) CB Leon Hall, Michigan

5) OLB Paul Posluszny, Penn State

Those are the top players that I realistically expect to be on the board at 12, with Lynch and Willis being my clear #1 and #2 choices. I don't expect Branch or Peterson to be available, but both would make the list. I also believe that there is a very good chance that Patrick Willis will be selected by San Francisco at 11.

Important to have draft boards that take into account the unlikely, not just the probable guys.

You can leave off Thomas, Russell, and Johnson, and I think we need to put an asterisk next to Quinn or leave him off, but everybody else should be on the list.

One of the wild cards seems to be the three DEs (Adams, Carriker, Anderson) and the safety (Landry) currently considered top 10 picks, because while not going straight need, it seems unlikely we can afford to go after one of those guys either, so I'm going to exclude them (since I think they would be lower on my list anyway...)

Peterson, Branch, Okoye, Willis, Hall, Revis, and Lynch (as well as any lower projected picks people want to add in a la Whitner last year).

I put those seven in this order:

1) Peterson

2) Willis

3) Okoye

4) Branch

5) Lynch

6) Revis

7) Hall

I think there are very few chances that all seven of these guys are gone, so it is either one of these seven or a surprise with one of the 8 top 10 picks I'm leaving out falling (which could happen with one of the three DEs, and we really would have to decide that all three are below our #7 of the above guys, or consider taking one), or somebody off the radar turning into a top 12 pick when Marv says so.

So if none of the excluded 8 fall (which they could), who else might enter into this list as a sleeper, or are we definitely looking at one of these seven guys? I don't see anybody crowding out one of these 7 unless we were to trade down.

Carriker may be big enough to play inside

1. Leon Hall

2. Patrick Willis

3. Marshawn Lynch

4. Levi Jones if there

5. Dwayne Jarrett if there also

even though todd mcshay of espn.com on scouts inc has us picking Leon Hall I like mcshay, he's more accurate than mel kiper jr

Levi Jones probably won't be there since he plays for the Bengals

1) RB Marshawn Lynch, California

2) MLB Patrick Willis, Ole Miss

3) WR Dwayne Bowe, LSU

4) CB Leon Hall, Michigan

5) OLB Paul Posluszny, Penn State

Those are the top players that I realistically expect to be on the board at 12, with Lynch and Willis being my clear #1 and #2 choices. I don't expect Branch or Peterson to be available, but both would make the list. I also believe that there is a very good chance that Patrick Willis will be selected by San Francisco at 11.

Agree Willis goes to SF and Branch is this year's falling star.

1. RB Adrian Peterson - Oklahoma: We don't really have a #1 RB and Peterson is the best in the draft. Big drop off IMO between Peterson and Lynch

2. LB Patrick Willis - Mississippi: Best LB prospect in the draft. Would come in as an immediate starter. Within a couple years nobody would even remember London Fletcher-Whatshisname

3. CB Leon Hall - Michigan: Top CB prospect in the draft.

4. LB Paul Posluszny - Penn State. If Spikes recovers, how sweet would Poz-Crowell-Spikes look back there?

5. T Levi Brown - Penn State: I know they've already addressed the line in FA, but we'd have a sweet line with Peters-Dockery-Fowler-Walker-Brown

here's mine.

1. RB Adrian Peterson

2. DT Amobi Okoye

3. RB Marshawn Lynch

4. ILB Patrick Willis

5. CB Leon Hall

Assuming they are there at 12:

1. Okoye

2. Peterson

3. Willis

4. trade down, if not then

5. Lynch or Hall/Revis

I take Okoye first because I think he has the best long term upside. He can dominate for years. I take Peterson because he would most likely be highest graded player on the board and at a position of need for us. Willis because I think he will be a star and worthy of a 12. I expect that just one of them will be there at 12 and most likely it will be Willis.

If none of them are there I would like to trade down if possible.

think realistically bills fans. bills will not draft okoye or branch , even if both are available at 12. bills have too much invested in mccargo and theyll roll the dice for one more season plus well draft one in day one . that leaves the question mark at rb and mlb. if the bills release spikes before the draft then willis is the pick at 12 depending upon the 49ers. if the bills keep spikes then then mlb isnt a priority at pick 12. crowell moves to the middle , spikes and ellison are the outside backers thus the pick is for rb at 12. marshawn lynch is the player that will be available at 12. even if cleveland passes peterson up at 3 there will be a team that will move up to get em and the bills would not be able to dump extra picks because we have too many wholes to fill.

think realistically bills fans. bills will not draft okoye or branch , even if both are available at 12. bills have too much invested in mccargo and theyll roll the dice for one more season plus well draft one in day one . that leaves the question mark at rb and mlb. if the bills release spikes before the draft then willis is the pick at 12 depending upon the 49ers. if the bills keep spikes then then mlb isnt a priority at pick 12. crowell moves to the middle , spikes and ellison are the outside backers thus the pick is for rb at 12. marshawn lynch is the player that will be available at 12. even if cleveland passes peterson up at 3 there will be a team that will move up to get em and the bills would not be able to dump extra picks because we have too many wholes to fill.

I disagree with moving Crowell to ILB. He's player OLB his entire career and he's been a stud. WHY CHANGE SOMETHING GOOD! I think Ellison backed up Fletcher and he did play a lot when Crowell went down. If anything, move Ellison to ILB.

The only problem with your "realistic" approach is that by passing on Okoye and Willis to pick Lynch they probably are not picking the best player. That is a no-no. We have needs at more than just RB. We are going to run-by-committee so why use the 12th pick on Lynch? Trade down and get him and I would be happy with it.

The only problem with your "realistic" approach is that by passing on Okoye and Willis to pick Lynch they probably are not picking the best player. That is a no-no. We have needs at more than just RB. We are going to run-by-committee so why use the 12th pick on Lynch? Trade down and get him and I would be happy with it.

Yeah. I agree with this. You only take Lynch if you think he is going to be a better football player over his first four or five years than Willis or Okoye. I am not a Lynch expert, but I don't think he will be better than both Willis and Okoye, so I put him lower on my board and only consider him if Willis and Okoye are both gone.

I'm going to stick with my current order of the 7 usual suspects above as I learn more, but I expect Peterson to be gone and us to go with Willis or Okoye if one is available.

Agree 100%. No way in hell do you take Lynch at #12. If you consider him, slide down and grab an extra first day pick or two. I'd take Peterson in the 12 slot but I'd rather shore up the defense.