Rumored 4 team swap

That's not the way I hears it. I hears:

Crayola is sending Prussian Blue, Thistle and Pine Green to Caran d'Ache for English Red, Golden Yellow and a newly developed color to be named later. I know this sounds like a lopsided trade in favor of Crayola, but I heard this from a VERY good source close to the Pustefix Bubble company.

Also remember:

The French, they are a funny race

They fight with their feet

and fu#k with their face!

Of course I realize this is a very stereotypical representation of the French, the ability of French crayon manufacturers to make good deals and the tendency of German bubble types to keep a secret.

And don't forget they like the color purple and that is why this trade is a vicious rumor.

That same local radio station reported that the Bills were talking to the Bucs. Apparently, the Bills are seriously considering keeping Lee Evans and in turn, the Bucs would keep Shelton Quarles, Joey Galloway and their #1 pick. Stay tuned. Because the Bills and the Bucs may not be done keeping players.

:lol:

The guy is going nuts today because Tampa just signed Cato June. He is going on and on about the Colts needing Spikes and that they should be willing to throw in more if needed.

He is a big time Colts homer but he seems to have some more detail. He claims that Marv has set up a video link interview with Tank first thing Monday. If that goes well look for the deal to happen.

The guy is going nuts today because Tampa just signed Cato June. He is going on and on about the Colts needing Spikes and that they should be willing to throw in more if needed.

He is a big time Colts homer but he seems to have some more detail. He claims that Marv has set up a video link interview with Tank first thing Monday. If that goes well look for the deal to happen.

Wow, things are heating up.... The show is about to begin!

Too bad there's not a popcorn icon :lol:

I guess Marv finally went 100% senile then. He and TO are going to pick up Tank at prison in the Bluesmobile. Beyond ridiculous. That rumor gives rumors a bad name.

You have far too many posts to fall for this one, Ghost man.

But ieatcrayonz is funny. I mean cmon a little levity is always appreciated. Better than someone dogging out Marv or asking why we didnt keep NC. JMO of course.

Of course. i love the crayola man's posts. But, I can't believe long time posters still fall for his shtick. Check out this thread, The trade is being debated by some.

It's a CRAYONZ post. Enjoy it!